18

Chapter 18 – Beauty Bathing

In the nighttime, the forest was gloomy and it was dark in all four directions. Somewhere a crow cawed hoarsely. Occasionally there appeared two green fluorescent lights in the dark, a non-human gaze.

Chu Yu could hear the soft sound of his boots as he walked. He couldn’t help but swallow his saliva. He rubbed two fingers together using a fire symbol to form a ray of warm, yellow light that lit up the four directions.

In the remote mountains and ancient forests, when one goes out walking in the night, demons will come out to cause trouble. Chu Yu had only been walking for a few moments when he immediately found what he was looking for.

Under an old tree, a woman sat, leaning forward slightly. She was wearing a thin layer of red gauze that covered yet failed to hide her bountiful chest and other places. She had long legs and in the dim firelight her skin looked white, very seductive. Her face was pretty and her manner was flirtatious. The expression in her eyes was joyful as she softly said to Chu Yu: “Sir, my leg is hurt, could you please escort your humble servant home? Your humble servant thanks the kind sir.”1

Her plump chest heaved up and down as she spoke.

A human girl in the deep mountain forest where there were no tracks of humans? Escort you back home?

Who are you trying to fool, you sneaky, flirtatious b***h!

Chu Yu’s hand was on Xun Sheng’s hilt but he smiled faintly as he stared at the snow white fox tail behind the female. He coughed lightly and politely reminded her: “Girl, your tail.”

The female was startled and, still smiling charmingly, jumped up. Chu Yu did not wait for her to speak more deceptive words again and quickly put a foot down on her chest. He unsheathed Xun Sheng by three inches which made a wave of coldness pour down from the sword to her neck.

Chu Yu smiled: “Do you want to live?”

He had concealed his cultivation level so this fox thought he was just a Qi Refining period cultivator. The fox did not expect him to have the strength to fight back. With a white, terrified face, the fox pleaded: “Master, master, … master cultivator, please spare my life!”

Chu Yu said: “It seems you want to live. Then do me a favor.”

The fox demon was in the Foundation Building early stage but this type of demon was not good at fighting since their talent lies in charming people. Chu Yu wasn’t fooled by her charm and she can’t fight him so she was forced to obediently listen to his orders.

Chu Yu moved his foot, looked at her, then shook his head: “Don’t bare your chest like that, you shameless demon.”

He took out a set of good quality clothes from his storage ring and threw it to the fox demon.

The fox living in this ancient forest had never seen such a treasure. To be given such expensive clothes, this situation wasn’t that bad. She was pleasantly surprised and joyfully put on the clothes. Wagging her tail, she said: “Your servant Mei Er is grateful, sir. May I ask what the immortal sir commands? This servant is ready to risk life and limb to help out.”

“Indeed.” Chu Yu leaned on a tree, looked around, and asked: “Do you know of any wolf, tiger, or similar demons?”

She nodded. Chu Yu thought for a moment then leaned down and whispered a few words in her ear. Seeing that her face was puzzled, Chu Yu stuffed a pill into her mouth. Clasping his hands together, he said: “Corrosion Heart Pill.”