Left in Charge and Choosing the right person

Once he was done with the meeting and gets info of all the gods want to inform him about and then closes the meeting and hands the drawings to Kayana  and request the suit to be made. He watches as the world progresses forward and he watches as cities grow and people start to develop larger cities and roads.

After some hours Kayana comes back to Zeke with the suit on hand then hands it to him and he puts it on  feeling it and he likes how it feels. He thanks Kayana and sends her on her way and then opens GB and sends the ready message to Jesus. Once he does a golden arch way elevator appears and he the doors open up. Inside it a tan skinned man with Dark brown hair and a trimmed beard and brown eyes. Zeke steps into the elevator and then in goes up and disappears.

Infintinto and Eternina watch as this happens and then turn to their screens and discuss the plans for now,

Eternina ( The great father is nw away with the man whom seems just as powerful. Let's make sure are tasks are done or being made progressed on.)

Infintino ( Agreed but he seemed little anxious bit meeting that fellow and he seems to back away from dealing with the world less now.)

Eternina ( Now lets get to business I have to make a saint and develop the church to be a unrivaled power.)

Infintino ( I think I will make a guild that has an advantage for those who explore and the such.)

The two hug and then walk to different areas Eternina walks to Tiamo's room and Infintino goes to the Soul Domain to talk with a soul of his choosing. When he arrives at the Soul Domain he walks to paradise and searches for the souls that he wants to speak too. He arrives to a large building that looks like a coliseum and steps inside, once inside he sees souls battling it out in many fields being watched by Jury guards to keep the fight from going beyond necessary.

Infintino then reaches a private room and sits down on a chair waiting for some one to come, several minutes later a Jury female walks in and bows to him. She sits down in front of him and a waits for his words. 

Infintino ( Hello Abby Ive come looking for a soul that will help me develop a large plain that the great god wants to be done.)

Abby ( Hello my lord I am honored for your presence and will help you locate a soul that will help you with your great task.)

Infintino ( I need a soul that can make a plan that will develop a large guild that can help mange monsters and people and explore the world all under one name. They need to know finances and help teach to read people. I also need them to understand business and establish a name for the business and plans.)

Abby ( I will have my team do the best they can searching through the souls that can help you develop your task.)

She orders her underlings to search through the souls with Infintino's criteria and to get back to her as soon as possible. She then starts to make a list for him right away. Back to Eternina's side she is in her sons room as he flies around and looks through floating bookshelves trying to learn different culture ideas and thoughts about what he will incorporate. She is looking at her son and then calls him,

Eternina ( My child I need you to come down here and help me with establishing the Church and order.)

Tiamo ( Ok mother is their anything you wanted it to follow by? Maybe something similar to the christians from Grandfathers memories or something different.)

They talk about how they can develop the church and how they can make sure the saint stays on the right path. They go on how they keep it growing and establish its self world wide. Eternina leaves Tiamo to his own business and she goes over to her throne in the throne room and starts to establish the bloodlines she was handed. She starts to morph it to give them healing ability and a very strong oracle skill. She also makes the choice to make the Saint blind after they activate their skills. But to make them have a divine shield around them so only those who are the next saint can be near them.

She then starts to look at the surface trying to find a being worthy of being the saint and having their bodies changed to pass on the blood to the next generation. She stumbles upon a Magistar girl who lives in a house with her older brother who is crippled in his right arm. The girl is named Livna and her brother Yawl and they are orphaned long ago. The brother makes a living by lifting garbage from the streets and working for almost nothing.

They have been trying to make ends mean but barely make ends mean. Eternina looks more into the Childs history and sees she has always had kind soul and will help out stray cat like beings and feed them what little scraps she has. Eternina then pauses the world and falls to the world and looks at her first hand and looks directly into her soul and sees no once of evil at all. The two gods get straight down to business they were told to do and the others are doing their tasks as well.

Then when the world is played Livna is now in her small room reading a small book that has been destroyed mostly by time and she reads over it many times. When she finishes she prays to the gods for her brothers protection and for him to be happy. She finishes her prayer and then eats a slice of moldy bread and drinks the water from a pot. Then after she is done she takes the crust she didn't eat and starts to make way to the ally she usually feeds the stray Kit their the rest knowing its just a baby. When she arrives she sees a woman with white hair petting the kit she was going to feed. The woman stops and turns around to see the small child and then smiles at her and begins to speak.