[45] pluto.

Planetary News: On Uranus, there's an arrest warrant for notorious criminal "Dreadlock Gonzalo" after he snuck into the Gold House and stole First Lady Keke's jewelry. At the time, President Hensam was away on a business trip. But he has cut short his trip and will return to be by his wife's side.

Pluto used to be under The Kingdom along with its sister planets Mars and Jupiter

Pluto used to be under The Kingdom along with its sister planets Mars and Jupiter. After Marie Claire's rebellion, The Council ended machine enslavement and offered the planet to them as reparation. But unlike other planets, it didn't have cities, states, or countries, preferring to be one empire: The Machine Empire.

It had three sectors: Top, Center, and Bottom.

Sleeves lived in the top sector as the ruling class, led by King Draco, Queen Celeste, and the seven royal families, with each head of the family having a seat in the Supreme Court.

Synths and droids occupied the center sector, policing the planet by ensuring its safety and smooth running.

Cyborgs and bots stayed in the bottom sector, cleaning the planet so it wouldn't end up like Earth. And seeing that Pluto was the cleanest planet in the system, they were doing a good job.

Pluto didn't have an electromagnetic field around it like Mars and Jupiter. The three official sectors were only for machines, with humans having their unofficial one called the Human Area—machines weren't allowed in the area without the Supreme Court's permission. The place wasn't as huge as the other sectors, and most humans hated the planet because machines treated them like zoo animals.

The Anastasia settled on the assigned landing bay at the dock before Wolf walked out of the spacecraft. The chilly atmosphere forced him to put his hands in his pockets. Thankfully, the scarf covering his nose, mouth, and neck kept the cold away.

Dockworkers moved around, walking past Wolf as he ogled at the metallic structure shaped like a colosseum, which oddly enough, was named The Colosseum Dock. It wasn't large, allowing a few spacecraft before they closed shop and only let in shuttles and private vehicles.

"The bounty hunters from the other organizations are already here," Wednesday said.

"Where?" Wolf looked around, seeing only dock workers.

"I'm referring to the spacecraft. They belong to them."

The other landing bays held spacecraft larger than The Anastasia. A few spots remained open before the dock refused entry to others.

"There's no doubt about it." Wolf looked past the spacecraft that could hold mechas, observing the medium-sized ones with the Mages' Guild emblem painted on its side, and the ones with a woman dressed in a black dress and hat, riding a broom. "Have they found Rainbow and Cleopatra?"

"No. We'll get to them first."

"Good."

A checking station stood between the dock and the residential area, and a public bus took people back and forth at specific times. Wolf needed a visitor's pass before going to the latter. As he walked to the station, a few sleeves stood on the opposite side of the transparent wall, wearing royal robes. Synths in black suits stood behind them, glaring at Wolf.