CHAPTER 16:Go beyond the barrier

A/N:
Did I just post this on the day of the comeback?

Yes, I did
______________________________________
"Guys, my curiosity is killing me, can you teach me how to fight?", Dongheon asked.

The leader saw how his vampire self smiled at him, it didn't seem to be good.

"We can teach you more than just fighting", Heoni said.

"We can teach you the best ways to kill as well", Chan smirked.

Verivery looked at each other and there were smiles on their faces and looked at the youngest who has concern written on his face.

"I mean, if hyungs want to learn how to kill, I guess", Kangmin sighed, as he hears his hyungs scream in jubilation.

"Kangmin I love you!!", he heard Gyehyeon shout as all of them hug Kangmin.

"Babe, go outside of your comfort zone, this will be fine", Yongwang giggled.

Kangmin still looked a little unsure but gave the vampire a warm smile.

"Take care of them and yourselves please", the youngest muttered, as they all left and he stayed inside the castle, hoping they wouldn't get hurt as much.

He knows his hyungs are strong, and they can take on any challenge, and this one they seemed the most excited off.

Since they started hanging out with the vampires, Kangmin saw them grow more as they feared less and less.

Even if he couldn't believe that Minchan isn't scared of everything anymore.

The vampires taught them to face their fears.

And Kangmin is thankful for that.

He didn't even realize that he was smiling from his room, seeing his hyungs frustrated everytime the vampires did something cheeky.

"Yeonho-yah, don't be too defensive, in times like this you have to be offense even if they keep bringing you down", Gyedong said.

They switched vampire counterparts so it won't be awkward for them to call out their own name.

"Come on Gyehyeon, you can do better than that", Yongwang smirked.

"Yongseung!! Not like that!", Kangmin heard Yeono shout.

But after 2 hours, the progress was massive.

His hyungs' agility and speed both increased rapidly and Kangmin doesn't know whether to be happy or worried.

They've been living here only for a day, this is their first activity since then.

And he can't explain the fear gutting in his stomach.

Then Youngbae looked back at him.

"Babe, join us!", the vampire shouted.

Kangmin's stomach churned as he politely turned him down.

He saw the vampire's disappointed look but this isn't something Kangmin wants to mess with.

He is proud of them don't get him wrong, but he doesn't want to kill.

He doesn't want to do the cruel stuff.

But a black thick air might change his mind.
His hyungs have fallen and only the vampires stand, but his hyungs are getting back up again.

Who are these unamed vampires and why are they here.

He saw Heoni look at the leader dead in the eye as the others run back with their human and told them to run.