❤︎Episode 37

🌼🌼
〰️𝑃𝑅𝐸𝑉𝐼𝑂𝑈𝑆𝐿𝑌 𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝑁𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁〰️

A heart to heart

"I'm not used to telling anyone my struggles."

A challenge left the islanders hearts racing

"If I don't fuck her tonight I'm gonna lose my mind."

And a night of passion

"I love you."

〰️𝑇𝑂𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇〰️

Steamy nights are shared

"Oh my god!!!!!"

Game plans are in motion

"And now the fun begins."

And hearts are opened

"I've never felt this way about anyone else before."

ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ. ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴍʏ ɪɴᴄᴏɴsɪsᴛᴇɴᴄʏ ♡︎

ᴅᴜʜ ɪ ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙɪᴀᴛᴄʜ 💜

Now onto the show!

🌼🌼

The mansion is filled with silence as all the islanders are fast asleep. The sun rise illuminates the mansion in a beautiful golden colour. In the bedroom the couples are comfortably asleep in bed; on the sofa, Tinashe and Cam are asleep. In the hideaway, Jungkook back hugs Ashlyn as the two sleep, meanwhile outside on the day beds, Taesan rests her head softly on Tae's chest while they sleep.

After a few moments, the lights of the mansion turn on brightly; making the islanders groan as they wake up. Jay sits up and stretches as he yawns. Janet looks up at him and once again notices how he seems to be thinking about something. She sits up and rubs his arm.

Janet:"Morning. You okay?"

Jay turns his head and nods at her.

Jay:"Yeah, I'm good."

Janet smiles and leans in to place a kiss on his lips.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Jay:"I can't lie, these past few days, Cam's been on my mind a lot, but I feel a little bad for Janet. I ain't really made the effort to get to know her more."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Janet:"Honestly after the whole challenge yesterday and him getting his heart raised by Cam, I can tell there's some awkwardness, but I don't intend on being second best mami."