#46

With so many thoughts running wild in Jungkook's head, he helped J-hope and V to clean up the mess Jimin made. He couldn't help but stare towards Jimin's room because you were in there with him.

It pained Jungkook to see Jimin like that and it pained even more at the thought of losing you. He was happy that you were able to forgive Jimin. But it worried him that you will go back to him. Jungkook knew that he was being selfish but he couldn't help it. 

But then he remembered you both connecting with each other a moment ago. He confessed his heart to you and he was able to see it in your eyes that you were feeling the same. And you were about to accept him and his love. So Jungkook still had hope. He knew that what he have with you is real and you know it too. 

After sometime you walked out of Jimin's room looking worried. You didn't know what to do exactly even though you said you will figure it out . At the moment all you knew was that you need to be here for Jimin. You felt  guilty to leave him like this. 

" How is he?" Jungkook asked as he saw you. You saw J-hope and V turning to you as well.

"He fell asleep as soon as he got cleaned up. He was too drunk and exhausted to be up." you replied rubbing your forehead thinking about the whole situation. 

"Hey..are you okay?" Jungkook asked placing his hand on your shoulder. You looked up at him and gave a nod with a small smile. 

"Y/n, I know it was hard for you. But thank you for coming with us and forgiving Jimin. He really needed it. And I'm sorry if I was being selfish for bringing you here without asking you first." J-hope apologized. 

"Yes y/n. You came on time. I thought I could handle him just like the previous days but today it got out of hand. And it scared me." V said apologetically. 

You totally understand them, they are family after all. None of them could bare to see any member in pain. And they were just looking after Jimin and thought to do what's best for him. 

"It's fine guys. Even I needed this." you replied after letting out a soft sigh.

"Come lets go home. You should clean up too." Jungkook said looking down at your arm and the T-shirt sleeve which was stained by Jimin's blood. You looked up at Jungkook to meet his eyes. He was biting the corner of his inner lip. It was something he do when he is nervous. 

He stared back at you wondering why you were silent. For a second you felt guilty about what you were going to say. It kind of felt wrong but right now all you could think about was Jimin. 

"I-I am just gonna stay here with Jimin tonight." as soon these words left your mouth, you saw his expression change. You don't know why but he looked hurt. He let his hand fall from your shoulder as his piercing eyes looked directly into yours as if he felt like he was betrayed. 

" That's great! Please help him y/n. Guys let's go and let them be. She will take care of Jimin ." J-hope said and signaled V to leave.

Jungkook took a step back from you while slightly nodding his head. You wanted to stop him because of the way he was looking at you.  You wanted assure him and clear things out. But then you thought what exactly is there to clear. Your emotions were on a crazy roller coaster ride at the moment and you didn't know what to think. All you knew was that at this moment you really needed to be with Jimin. 

So deciding to keep quiet, you just watched Jungkook turn and leave with a heavy heart. 

You let out a heavy sigh and looked around. There was nothing to do, the guys had cleaned everything. So you went back into Jimin's room and peeked into his closet hoping to borrow an outfit. But surprisingly you found your stuff left untouched. Everything was just the same when you were with him.