When You And The Bois Become Pro Heroes

5 years passed and we are now pro heroes. We are now 22 and 24 years old. Midoriya is #1, Shoto is #2, and I'm in #3 in the pro heroes ranking. I was on patrol with some of my friends from UA a long time ago. I was with Momo, Uraraka, and Kiri. Both of my boyfriends were at home resting. Today was their day off of hero work. We were looking out of UA. 

Wow. It still looks the same till now. I look down two see Kota who is all grown up. I remember I helped Midoriya saved him in the UA Training camp. Kota didn't really like me until he got saved by me. He admired me so much since then. He wanted to see me but I was in the hospital due to a incident on my side. It took me about 7 months just to recover. But it left a permeant scar on my side.

I smiled at him. He hasn't seen me in a long time. So then I us 4 of us decided to pay a visit to UA. Then I saw Kota who dropped his bags and ran toward me giving me a huge warm hug. I hugged him back. Then after a couple of hours in the school we went back to hero work. We were on the hunt for any crimes around the city. Then we heard a shout for help. We rushed to see a villain who was about to kill man in front of his family.

 We rushed to see a villain who was about to kill man in front of his family

(A/N: This is what you new hero costume looks like. Feel free to change the colors of course.)

"Kiri go knock that villain cold for a little bit to release him."

"I GOT THIS Y/N. THANKS!!!"-Kiri

"Uraraka go and rescue the hostage and his's family to somewhere safe or the hospital when needed."

"Yes!"-Uraraka

"And Momo you will be with me  to take down the villain."

"Understood Y/N."-Momo

So then Kiri activated his quirk and charged at the villain with full forced to let go of the man who was caught by Uraraka. I told Uraraka to get the rest of the family and taking them to a near by hospital as Kiri went along with her. The villain then got up once again and looked at us with a angry look in his eyes. 

The villain came running at us and I told Momo to make one of her flash bomb dolls like in the exam when she was fighting Mr. Azawia with Shoto. We both jumped in the air and Momo threw the bombs downwards the villain make him blind for a minute or so. Then I scratched his arm in my wolf form making the villain bleed a lot. Then I putted my hand out where the blood is and my hair started to float up with my eyes glowing light blue. 

I then clenched my fist making the blood go under my control. And I made the villain's blood in a very strong chain. I made the blood go around the villain  until he couldn't do anything anymore. He fell on the floor groaning in defeat. 

"Are you okay Momo?"

"Yes. I am. And you Y/N?"-Momo

"Yes I'm alright. Now let's watch over the villain until the police arrive."

Momo nodded and we waited for the police to come. When they arrived after a 1hour later we went to the hospital where Uraraka and Kiri to the hostage and his family. When we arrived there the man thanked us for saving him and his family.

"It was no problem sir. Is your family okay?"

"Yes we are all okay. Thank you."- Man

"E-Excuse me? *Tugs fabric*"-Daughter

"*Looks down and crouches down* Oh! Yes little one?"

"I-I want to be like you guys when I grow up."-Daughter

"*Smiles and pets head* Why of course you can little one. Anything is possible if you believe in yourself."

The girl then smiled with sparkle in her eyes and then gave me a hug which I hugged back. The we all said go bye to the family and we all went on top of a building. All of us were tired just from one battle. I asked everyone if they all have someone they love. IDK I just wanted to know.

"Oh. I'm living with Mina. She is the best."-Kiri

"Oh well for me I got together with Iida-Kun. He is so sweet and gentle to me."-Momo

"What about you Uraraka?"

"This may sound odd but I'm with Bakugou now."-Uraraka

"WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! What!?! Really!?! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU URARAKA-SAN!!!*Hugs her tightly*"

"UH! Thank you Y/N-Chan"-Uraraka

Break Time!!! By: You, Uraraka, Momo, and Kiri dealing with more crimes the whole day

Ah~ my back hurts so much. We had to fight crimes the whole day. But hey, that how being in the top 5 heroes is. So then I got home finally laying down on the bed. Then I got up when I heard my boyfriend's voices. I smiled at them giving them a kiss on the lips.

"Hello puppy. You look so sore. Are you okay?"-Midoriya

"Yes Midoriya I'm fine. My back is hurting a little bit is all."

"Well be more careful love.*kisses forehead*"-Shoto

"Hehe. I'm sorry Shoto."

"So how was work today love?"-Shoto

"It was busy. But yet fun at the same time."

"Well that good to know puppy. Now come on puppy let's go and get some sleep."-Midoriya

I nodded tiredly and I removed my hero outfit. And I took a good shower before I got myself into one of Midoriya's over sized shirts. Then we all cuddled in the bed and fell into sleep in a peace and calmful night.