𝚜𝚒𝚡

I saw the glimpse of hope he had left in his eyes, slowly drain after I told him that, "But Ivy, we can't leave him here" "I never said we were, just...if he doesn't come with us, don't let it stop you, okay?" the blonde slowly nodded his head, I needed to be more careful about what I said. 

"Don't make me come up there" Tubbo shouted from down below, "Why are you acting like this Toby? This isn't you" Tommy never called the boy by his first name, the smaller boy's expression softened, but only for a second, he glanced over at Jschaltt, and that warm feeling he had felt inside-left just as quickly as it came. 

"That's where you're wrong, this is who I am now" I shook my head, "No it's not, Toby you're not cold-hearted, you're warm and friendly. You love bee's and being with us, your friends" I added trying to remind him of his past, he shot my a glare, "How would you know who I am Ivy? You never know anything" his words hurt, I'll admit, but I didn't let it show. 

I glanced at Tommy who seemed to have just had his heart ripped out of his chest, We can't save him, can we?" Tommy questioned softly, his voice fragile, I shook my head, "At least not yet". 

The voices came closer as they all began to approach the tower, "Now what?" I asked him, "We jump" Tommy grabbed my hand and jumped off the ledge, dragging me down with him. I clung onto the blonde boy, I closed my eyes as we fell through the air. 

Something cold came over my body, we had landed in a small pool of water, I pushed myself up from underneath the surface, Tommy still hadn't let go of my hand "Ivy, you've gotta move faster" "I'm trying Tom". 

We began running to where Will had told us to meet him, once we got further away we stopped for a moment and glanced back at L'manburg to see them tearing down the walls, "no"  the blonde said breathily, he looked so defeated.  

I pulled him into a hug, he buried his head in my shoulder and began let out soft sobs, "It's all gone Ivy, everything is gone"