58| Fuming

"Don't move! " I heard the person say as I peeked in to see two figures of people with a weapon on their hands

Threatening us by pointing it to my brother who is in front of me and to the cashier. Erman immediately raised both of his hands but still trying to hide me using his broad body.

My hands begun sweating and shaking while gripping the hem of my brother's hoodie.

The men are both wearing black leather jackets with their round tummy visibly display. The guy who threatened us is pointing his gun to the cashier while the other one is guarding the entrance.

Once their attention was no longer on us, Erman slightly swift his body to cover my head with the cap of my hoodie again.

He gave me a silent stern look that tells me 'stay out of their sight and don't make any sound' look. He shifted his body again to face them with his other arm on his back, lending me to hold it. He must have notice how shaky I am.

Flashbacks started showing in my mind as I tried my best to overcome it. At least not now.

My body tense at the thought of men harassing me without my consent. Every details from that day gives me goosebumps as my body keeps sending shivers at that thought of that haunting memory. Snap out of it Emery!

Emery was on her own deep thoughts as the guy with a knife notice the arm of the boy which is holding his sister's shaky cold hand

He slowly took steps to there direction and finally see the prize possession that the boy was willing to protect.

Erman noticed this and hold her sister's hand tightly which makes Emery snap out to her own thoughts.

A scary grin made its way to the man and took more steps closer to her. A brother instinct hit Erman as his hands are slowly forming into a tight strong fist but careful enough not to hurt his sister.

"Move kid. " the guy tried to threaten the 'kid' but that boy is hard as rock with a fuming range forming into his heart.

''Nobody's gonna hurt my sister. Not when I'm with her asshole.'' Erman gritted into his mind while composing his hard cold look with a glare into his eyes.