8- thoughts

{your pov}

↪︎ 𝐌𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 as i get ready for school. louis and i had a bad fight 2 days ago. usually we can't get this deep into a fight but we still haven't talked since then. i just want my best friend back. i love him so much and i can't handle losing him.

i haven't been taking care of myself since the fight. i've barely gotten sleep, worried that i might miss a text or i'm too busy with my thoughts. there are noticeable bags under my eyes and louis seems fine.

he's all over bree and he's even said that he feels like they've been friends for so long. just like we have. my brian hurts from thinking so much. i hurt from thinking too much. my feelings are too bottled up and i feel like i could burst at any moment.

i can't handle seeing him and bree together. it makes me feel sick to my stomach with envy. i feel like a bug being stepped on repeatedly. i keep trying to crawl but the foot slams right back on top of me. it's awful.

i just wish i got a chance to tell louis how i felt before bree took her chance. everyone says we're meant to be together, but i just can't. i'm way too nervous and every time i think about doing it, i could just pass out. it would also probably ruin our friendship if we fought, like we are now, or even if we broke up.

i shake my head as my thoughts keep running. i need to stop thinking. it will make everything worse than it already is. i honestly need a therapist.

i finish with my makeup and start changing into a pleated skirt with a sweatshirt over it. usually louis would take me to school but we both know that won't happen today. once i finish doing my curtain bangs i walk over to my mirror and deeply exhale. you got this.

i head downstairs as i walk past breakfast, being too nervous to eat. "bye mom, cylia's taking me to school today." i say as i head towards the front door. i slip on my converse and head out the door. i walk up to cylia's car which is blasting her playlist.

i head towards her open window and shout to her from my door, "cylia! hey!" i say as i plaster a fake smile which she sadly looks at. "i was just texting you!" she says as she smiles.

i look across the street and see louis getting ready to leave. we make eye contact and i look away, too hurt to even look. cylia notices and sighs, "he'll shape up and apologize." she says as i look at her and slightly nod.

when we make it to school, we head to chemistry. everyone had a project due today, so we got a free period, thankfully. i would not be able to comprehend notes with the voices running through my head. i rub my forehead and sit next to cylia and jack, who are dating.

we start talking about american horror story and about how hot tate is. "yeah, but they only downside is that he's like a psycho." jack laughs as we all agree.

i turn around after hearing laughing, seeing louis surrounded by a couple of his friends and girls, including bree. i sigh and look at cylia. she smiles and holds your hand, "he's not worth your time y/n, he's being a bitch." jack nods and says, "yeah i don't know what the fucks up with him."

we continue talking and soon make it to the topic of the crime tv show psych. ( this show is actually so funny )

i hear louis loudly say, "god you're so funny bree. i feel like i've known you all my life." i sigh.