*~*~*Epilogue*~*~*

England, 1151

Silver eyes peeked with intrigue, watched the warrior before her block his opponents attack. She craned her neck to look up at him because he was very tall.

She watched him subdue his opponent knocking his sword away to the ground.

Loud hurrahs resonated around her and she followed along and clapped.

Slowly he turned as his opponent stood and left. He overlooked the crowd and stepped closer.

"Who wants to go next?" he bellowed.

He looked at all of them and no one came forward.

He turned to the far side and asked again.

She stood looked at him and watched him walk in slow strides before them.

No one seemed to want to go forward. No one dared.

Soft hands pushed her gently forward and stepped back leaving her alone.

She silently stood there and watched as he walked by her and stood before her.

Looking down at her, he took in the view of the beautiful little girl before him. His pride and joy looked up at him, the spitting image of her mother stared back at him.  Grey beautiful eyes and long black lashes blinked up at him. With a smile they all loved, she smiled at him. Not able to maintain a straight face, he chuckled.

He knelt before her and grinned at the little angel before him.

"Hello, princess," he smiled at her.

As sweet as she could be she twirled her skirts and smiled back at him.

"Hello Papa," she spoke softly.

"Are you going to fight me love?" he gave her a coy look that set her to giggles.

Quickly she shook her head.

"No! then who is?" he gave her a mocking scowl and arched his brow.

With a shy smile, she turned to look at the person that was right for the job.

He followed her gaze and grinned joyfully at his opponent of choice as she slowly stepped forward.

Slowly he stood and looked into gorgeous hazel eyes that took his breath away.

She looked him deep in the eyes and gave her most flirtatious smile that had his eyes hungrily staring at her.

"Good Morning, milord," she smiled sweetly.

She laughed softly as he inched closer "Gavin" he whispered and caressed her cheek before giving her a  sweet passionate kiss.

"Are you ready, Gavin, " she whispered.

"Always, my fierce beauty, " he gave a sensual grin.

"I won't be gentle," she warned. Her eyes twinkling with mischief.

"I am not expecting you to, " he winked giving her a sensual smile.

He watched as the petite beauty before him backed away, and stood ready for battle with sword drawn.

Young Meagan watched happily along with the rest as her mother and father lovingly sparred.

They all watched as The Lord of Ravenhurst swerved and dodged the graceful attacks of the love of his life.

His wife.

The mother of his child.
His Rebellious Angel.