《Chapter 30》

Ricardo's p.o.v

The whole time when Vanessa was here, we remained silent. All of us gave her guilty looks which we ourselves never thought we had.

They felt bad and I could easily it.

Even when I told them what I saw earlier on, they fired questions at me...

**flashback**

They all snapped their heads towards me so fast that I thought that their heads would fall of.

They started yelling questions at me.

"Where the f*ck Did she get it from?!"

"How did she f *cking get it?!"

"Is it bad?!"

"How did you know and when did you f *cking see it!?"

Even Jason was mad and filled up with emotion that he grabbed me by collar and almost choked me. It wasn't until Ethan calmed him down that he let go.

"Listen! I don't know how or why she got it. I only saw it when I was waking her up for school." I say, frustrated.

"How are we gonna know?! How are we gonna figure it out?!" Romeo yelled and I rubbed my forehead. "Shut up okay?!" I yell back.

"Lets just go home. We'll figure out a plan later." Ethan says and we all obey, knowing not to argue.

Anyone who argues with him is an idiot and is bound to be doomed...

**end of flashback**

When she left we all looked down, lost in thought until Ethan broke the silence. "I've git a plan." We all give him a questioning look. "We can check her marks."

"She won't allow us. Plus.." I furrow my brows with worry. "We might hurt her."

Everyone agreed on my point and Ethan thought a little before speaking. "We'll do it whilst she's sleeping tomorrow morning." We all nodded as he left the room.

We all looked at the time and headed for bed.

We'll have to be ready for tomorrow.

I hope it goes well....

With that thought in my head, I fall asleep.

Third person's p.o.v (the next day)

The next day all the Romano brothers got up early and were ready to carry out their plan. All of them were nervous and the air seemed thick.

"What's with the nervous looks? We're not writing an exam or something!" Leonardo tried to lighten up the mood but Jason just glared at him.

They all entered Vanessa's room silently without a sound. They looked at the sleeping Vanessa.

"Me, Jason, Romeo and Luca will take of her shirt. The rest will take off her pants." Ethan says and everyone nods, taking their positions.

They held onto the clothing they were instructed to take off and Ethan did a countdown.

They all took off the clothing slowly and soon regretted it because what they saw made them want to cry.

Ashton's p.o.v

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I stretched and got out of bed. Usually I'm very moody in the mornibg and I don't want to get up but today was different.

Because I'm meeting Vanessa.

I went to the bathroom and got ready. I wore a V neck white t-shirt and some black pants.