𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐲.

✧˖*°࿐   epiphany!written by connie

✧˖*°࿐   epiphany!
written by connie

✧˖*°࿐
summary!

❛ OH DON'T FLATTER YOURSELF DIGGORY. ❜

          𝐜𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐜 𝐝𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭. a badger, living up to all the expectations his parents had and embodying everything good about the hufflepuff house: kind at heart, a loyal friend, and a hard worker. his name is of old english origin, with the literal meaning of "kind and loved", which he very much was, by his parents, staff, and students across all ages and houses. he valued his house, wearing his canary robes and badger emblem with pride, as he walked the hogwarts' grounds.

           𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲/𝐧 𝐲/𝐥/𝐧 wasn't much of a sweetheart. she possesses a strong drive to win at everything; the quidditch inter-house cup at the top of her list of priorities, way before love and relationships. she acquires the expectations of her fellow slytherins: resourcefulness, perception, and of course, ambition. along with most of the snake house, she believed in blood supremacy and believed herself to be above those of "dirty blood" as most would call them. she valued her house, wearing her emerald green robes and serpent emblem with pride, as she walked the hogwarts' grounds.

          𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫, 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦 at hogwarts. full of a bucketload of work, quidditch cups, and of course, magic, in all its forms.

✧˖*°࿐  𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 . . . a girl that lacks manners, prejudice to those below her, and a bitch in every way meets a boy of the complete opposite.