Chapter Twenty-Nine

Katy's POV

I opened my eyes slowly. I could feel hot breaths on my neck and an arm wrapped around my waist. 

It was clearly Zach, I tried to get out of his grip but he simply held me tighter. 

"Zach let me go." I spoke eagerly

"No." Was all Zach said.

"I'll get Jordan to bring a tub of ice here." I threatened Zach. He instantly let go of me.

"Fine, but I'll get you for that." Zach said as he drifted back to sleep.

"Love you too Zach." I said as I got out of bed and ran into the bathroom. 

I took a nice warm shower and got dressed. 

'Katy hurry up I'm waiting for you in the kitchen.' Jordan mind-linked me.

'I'm coming, keep your pants on.' I replied to Jordan.

Jordan had offered to take me too doctor Jones so that I could ask him about my dreams.

I quickly got dressed, brushed my teeth, put light make up on and went into the kitchen.

"Took you long enough. By the way look my pants are still on." Jordan joked.

"Whatever. Let's go." I replied with a chuckle.

Jordan and I walked to the pack hospital, and into doctor Jones office.

"Hey what brings you guys here?" Doctor Jones asked.

"Actually I need to ask you something." I stated.

"I'm all ears, ask away." Doctors Jones replied.

"In those yellow papers that you gave me. You know the ones that determined me being the Royal Wolf. The last page it said something about dreaming the future. Last night I dreamt that Zach would die. I was sweating, shaking, I was breathing heavily and my body was burning up." I said hesitantly.

"Seems like your powers are beginning to develop and form." Was all doctor Jones said.

"Yeah I guess." I shrugged.

"So what was the question?" Doctor Jones asked. 

"Are those dreams really what the future will be like?" I asked 

"Yes Katy. Unless you can somehow change it. Which only one Royal Wolf has done." Doctor Jones said.

"So Zach's actually going to die?" I asked, my eyes went glassy. I held back the tears though. I've been crying way too much lately.

"Yes, it's very rare that one can change the future. But it can be done. Have you heard off you healing the dead? It was in the papers." Doctor Jones asked.

"No-." I was about to continue until Jordan cut me off.

"The Royal Wolf can only do that if there strong enough. Emotionally strong that is." Jordan said.

"Correct." Doctor Jones said as he looked at Jordan.

"So if he does die, you can bring him back as long you remain strong. When I say strong I mean, you can't cry, you can't be hurt. You must not only control your emotions but you must control your wolfs emotions." Doctor Jones said with a lot of hesitation. He was hiding something, there was something he wasn't telling me, I could tell by the way he was looking at me.

"Doctor Jones. Your hiding something from me." I stated firmly.

"No-no I'm- no-t." He stuttered and then let out a loud sigh. "Katy I am hiding something. Drew isn't to be trusted right now. I'm not exactly supposed to saying anything but it has to be said." Doctor Jones said with pity.