41💉

jinkyong took a deep breath as she walked into the very nice lobby

jinkyong took a deep breath as she walked into the very nice lobby. there were different people in suits walking around quickly.

everything was so clean and nice, the design was very beautiful. "hello. do you need something?" a small voice startled the girl. she turned to see the receptionist standing there with a smile. her silky grey hair came above her shoulders and she wore a dark green leather skirt and a black button up.

"u-uh. i have an appointment with k-kwon jinah." jinkyong stuttered shyly, her cheeks beginning to burn. "oh! you must be the one mrs. huang called in about. right this way ms. kwon." the small woman's eyes flashed a deep red, showing jinkyong that she was not of the human kind.

"y-you know?" the girl squeaked as the receptionist pulled her towards a hallway. "i've worked for ms. kwon and mrs. huang since they were young. you look just like you mother when she was your age." the old woman chuckled, walking towards a large elevator.

"oh right honey, my name is yeona but you can call me nana." yeona smiled as the elevator dinged, the metal doors opening slowly. "i love that name." jinkyong smiled sweetly, stepping into the elevator with the old woman.

"you know your mum is going to love you. even if she can't quite remember you yet. i reckon you will get along with seongmin well too." nana said, earning a soft giggle from jinkyong. "speaking of, how is he?" the girl raised her eyebrows, the topic of having a younger brother exciting her.

she was always the only child and with her friends it was always as if she was the younger sibling. but having an actual younger sibling? she felt euphoric. maybe she'd be able to have a real family.

"he's a very sweet little boy. although he is quite the prankster. he can also be very blunt." jinkyong nodded with a smile. just like her, they'd get along well. the elevator dinged once more and the small electronic screen showed that they were on the 10th floor.

nana showed jinkyong the way to the door. the walls around the main office were made frosted windows, creating a bright light in the room. it was nice and refreshing.

the old woman knocked lightly on the door. "jinah, i'm coming in." she announced, opening the door slowly.

jinkyongs heart began to beat quick. she could literally feel it in her ears, not knowing if that was very healthy but it was definitely an experience. maybe she could just turn around right now and sprint out.

yeah that probably wasn't a good plan.

the two walked into the room. surprisingly the soft sound of when you love someone by day6 was playing, making jinkyong immediately smile.

"nana i was just going to call you and tell you seongmins coming after school." a woman spoke, and the small human girl momentarily froze. "i'll keep an eye out for him. but for now, your visitor is here." nana nodded, pulling jinkyong further into the room.

and there she was. kwon jinah, the famous fashion designer. she had long ash blonde hair that was curled beautifully and flowed down her shoulders. she was focused on papers in front of her on her glass desk but jinkyong could see how beautiful she was up close.

once the woman realized what nana had said she looked up and met jinkyongs eyes and momentarily froze.

"oh hello! you're the one renmei said i should meet." jinah smiled, standing from her chair. she was around 5'9 and wore a black turtleneck with caramel brown trousers.

"y-yeah." jinkyong stuttered awkwardly, bowing while holding onto her backpack straps. "let's sit. thank you nana for bringing her." jinah smiled, signaling to the black couches surrounded by large bookshelves.

HDIWBFJE IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS YALL AINT READY