𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

"SAY, COULD YOU HELP ME WITH SOMETHING, NEVILLE?", VICTORIA ASKED WITH A SMILE. neville immediately turned to the girl, wondering if he would truly be of help to her.

"a-are you sure?? I'm not certain if I could help you much. especially if it's in potions...", neville mumbled the last part.

"have more confidence in yourself neville. I heard from professor moody and sprout that you have an aptitude for hebology don't you?", victoria nicely complimented, making neville's stomach feel bubbly.

"I-I-I-I mean I suppose so", the boy stammered, making victoria slightly smirk.

     "anyways, I was wondering if you had any ideas on how I could stay underwater for an hour", victoria asked.

     she knew the bubble charm would let her breathe underwater for the hour of the trial, but she wanted to outdo others.

     victoria wanted to be first even though the competition didn't entirely matter to her.

"oh! perhaps gillyweed would do the deed", neville excitedly answered as he hurriedly took out his textbook and flipped to the right page.

"where'd you get the book from?", victoria asked, realizing that it was one her and the other students did not own.

"professor moody actually gave it to me as compensation for what happened in class", neville bashfully admitted.

victoria just hummed in response as she knew exactly what neville was talking about. the day that moody had taught the three unforgivable curses, neville was called up and nearly passed out from the tortured spider.

victoria however, thought it was quite intriguing, but had feigned a worried look as hermione had yelled "stop!"

"well if it isn't victoria noir", a familiar voice mocked, making the two fourth-years turn around.

"is there something I could do for you, malfoy?", victoria answered with a hint of annoyance.

she hated when people bothered her, especially while she was nearly about to rope neville into making her the gillyweed that he had mentioned.

neville just nervously watched as malfoy and his goons inched closer to the pair that were sitting in the middle of the library, surrounded by not many others.