57

"BRUVAS!" Corey yelled as he and Jake came into the kitchen. "What's up bruv?" Sam asked as we finished cleaning up. "Are we doing the exploring, hunting ghosts thing tonight?" He asked and grabbed a tortilla.

"Yeah, we're all gonna go." Colby said and gestured to all of us. "Wait, Violet is coming?" Jake asked as I nodded. "Yep, I'm coming." I said with a smile and put the dishes away. "Bad ass dude!" Jake said with a grin as I smiled. "When are we leaving?" I asked and looked at the time as I walked over to sit in Colby's lap.

"Uhhh..20 minutes?" Sam asked as I nodded. "Sounds good." I said then grabbed my phone and pulled up google. "What's this place called?" I asked as Colby rested his chin on my shoulder. "It doesn't really have a name but here's the message one of the fans sent about it." Sam said and handed me his phone.

"I think it's cute that you want to research it before we go." Colby said then kissed my shoulder. "It's important to know where we are going...we don't want any surprises." I said as I read the email the guys had gotten.

"This place seems difficult to find." I said as I read the complex instructions. "Yeah, I printed out a map and took a screenshot of the instructions so we shouldn't have a problem." Sam said as I nodded and handed his phone back to him.

"So should I just film you guys..or..will you edit me out of the video?" I asked and stood up so we could go get ready. "You don't want to be on camera?" Colby asked as we walked to my room.

"I don't think it would be a good idea." I said and sifted through my closet. The girls had given me clothes that they didn't wear anymore since I didn't have any clothes before, so now my closet was full.

I still chose to wear Colby's sweatshirts though, since it felt like a big hug.

"You're probably right...I'm so sorry about all the hate you've been getting. I wish I could make them stop." Colby said as I pulled the hoodie over my head. "It's okay, they can say what they want." I said then walked out of the room so we could go up to Colby's room.

"I just don't know how we are gonna keep you a secret..we film all the time." Colby said as we walked up to his room. "I mean it's up to you if you want to explain why I'm here. It's not my career." I said and sat on the couch in his room.

"It's not that simple. I can't have you getting hurt because of this...we'll just edit you out for now and just have our friends do the same until we find a way to do this smoothly." He said as I nodded and saluted at him. "Yes, sir." I said and crossed my legs as he chuckled and walked into his closet.

As soon as we were all ready we made our way to the car. Sam and Colby sat in the front while Jake, Corey, and I sat in the back.

We listened to music and just laughed the whole way, trying to keep the vibes as positive as we could. Jake and Corey were actually hilarious, which is something I wasn't expecting. For some reason I thought they were going to be super serious about this, but Jake was just making fart jokes the entire away and Corey was screaming in a British accent.

We eventually pulled up to a small dirt lot that was surrounded trees.

"Hey, Vi...uh...do you mind waiting outside of the car so we can film an intro real quick?" Sam asked as I nodded. "Don't you think that's a little dangerous?" Colby asked as I shook my head, "I'll be fine, just don't take too long." I said then gestured for Corey to get out so I could get out.

I closed the door and took a few steps away from the car. Luckily the dirt lot was lit pretty decently so I didn't have to worry about someone sneaking up on me. I did have to admit though it was a little creepy.

I decided to just look up at the sky though as they filmed their intro. The stars weren't nearly as pretty as they should be, LA smog really ruined the view which made me sad.