Evidence✔

Chapter 30

~Hope~

I got up from under the table. The first thing I notice when I got up was Hayden holding his gun at uncle Nate.

What the Heck!!

"Hope?"

~~~
Hayden look between me and Uncle Nate for a second, he look like he is trying to figure us both out.

Hayden lowered his gun down. I notice the guilt he had on his face.

"We should get out here the light will come on any seconds" I told them.

"No I want and explanations on what's going on here" my brother firmly says.

"No not here" I say walking pass him not afraid to brush my shoulder against his.

I walk ahead of them to the library.

I open the the door so that uncle Nate could walk past me to push the shelf out of the way, because my hands are too scrawny to move that big ass book shelf out of the way.

"What is going o-" my brother shouted but stop when he saw the hidden path that is hidden behind a book shelf.

"What is this?" He ask still looking a bit shock.

"Its best if we show you" uncle Nate replied before walking into the creepy path way.

The things you do for family....

You know the saying if your family jumps in fire you jump with them too. Yes I'm aware it doesn't go like that, lets just say I put it in my own words.

Anyways I will let you know that I hate spiders I have this whole insect thing that I just hate.

How do you go from talking about fire to insect. Mind blown!

Your so stupid.

I'm you, you dumb fool.

Oh right I totally forgot that for a second.

Anyways like I was saying about fir-

Shut the fuck up we don't want to hear about you, we want to know what is going on so snap the fuck out of it....

Okay fine jeez.

Anyways back to reality. We are still walking and I'm still seeing spider webs everyway. It was fun when spider man shoot webs out of his wrist or what ever the hell he use for the web, but when its real..

Nope I'm getting my ass out of there quick!!

I would have already book a flight to Belize since I have heard its a beautiful place to go. I read about it in a article which gives a lot of reviews and rates.

Okay I'll stop talking and just tell you guys what's going on. It took us a whole 20 minutes to get there, since it was pretty dark and we may or may not have gotten lost.

What its freaking dark?

Uncle Nate unlock the door stepping aside to let us in. Hayden look surprised, shock and confuse all at once.

Welcome to the team...

"What's all thi-" Hayden question taking a picture of the wall. I realized that the picture was of me when I was young.

Hayden clenched his fist into a ball before unclenching it.

"You knew about her all these years, you lied to u-" I stop him before he can get angry at uncle Nate even more.