TWO

I do not own the song, the characters, and pictures. I just edited the pictures. However this story is mine, and please do not copy it. Be original.
Song: Anyway The Wind Blows
Artist: The Original Cast of Broadway's Hadestown
Chapter Name: ⚠️ He Understands ⚠️
This chapter has extremely graphic descriptions of an eating disorder. Read at your own risk.
__________________________________________________________________________________

T H I R D   P E R S O N   P O V

It seemed like your average morning in the Aizawa-Yamada clan household when Power-loader decided to raise hellfire on their house's door.

Yawning, Aizawa opens the door to find the pro hero holding to pink haired girls with his hands. He shoved them into Shouta's arms while screaming, "JUST TAKE THEM." It seems the pro hero had just about enough of Mei's craziness over the course of the giant quarantine. He also dropped a third year hero course student who was staying with them off.

And so, Mei Hatsume and Yuyu Haya have officially joined the clan. What's two more in a house that holds over fifty?

•••

After the two girls settled into their room, everyone spent the day welcoming them. Nejire cuddling up against Yuyu like they used to do, and Mei attempting to use Tenya as a guinea pig for her inventions where some of the fun highlights of the day.

It just so happened that it's also Halloween. Treats are shared, and everyone dresses up a little bit. Everyone shares cookies made by Satou and Bakugou. They have a major tournament of freeze dance, and surprisingly, Monoma ends up winning.

Throughout the festivities, however, Shouta spots a familiar look on Ochako's face as she stares at the treats laid out on the counter. He face pales, and she tries to escape without anyone noticing.

The tired man doesn't waste any time, and quickly shuffles over to the girl. He takes her hand, and leads her to the nearest bathroom. Ochako immediately bolts for the toilet, with Shouta grabbing her hair at the last possible second.

Shouta lightly rubs the girl's back as she retches. It isn't the most pleasant thing to be doing on a Saturday afternoon, but he sucks it up for the sake of his student.

Ochako starts to heavily sob as she empties out the last of the contents in her stomach. Shouta cringes as he hears her normally upbeat voice crack as she cries. The tired man quickly pulls the girl into his arms, hugging her loose enough so that she doesn't throw up again, but tight enough so that he knows she's safe with him, and not six feet under because of an addiction Shouta never noticed.

"Why?" Ochako says with anger in her voice, "Why now? I-I was getting b-better!"

Shouta sighs, and resumes rubbing Ochako's back. He feels the girl hiccup, as she sobs, making her get even more upset. "Relapse is a part of recovery, Ochako. Things will continue to get better, if you really try, but sometimes set backs are inevitable. It's normal, I promise."

Ochako sniffles as she looks up at Shouta. She looks into his dark eyes, seeing concern openly displayed out like a food testing station. A new round of tears fill up her big brown eyes, as she pushes her face back into his chest.

"Do you want something to drink, kid?" Shouta quietly questions Ochako, who softly nods her head. Shouta takes his phone out of his pocket, and pulls up Nemuri's number. He texts her to come up with a glass of punch for the brunette, and small bag of peanut butter crackers. The crackers are one of Shouta's comfort foods, so why not try and see if Ochako would like them.

He understands why she's here, after all. He understands her pain; lying on the bathroom floor while throwing up everything in your stomach just to feel some sort of sick relief from weight loss.

Spoiler alert, it didn't help his self esteem.

But Shouta eventually got better, and grew into the man he is today. He feels Ochako's pain, and that's something that they bond over. However, Ochako doesn't know—Shouta doesn't know if he'll ever tell her—so he's just got to support her the best he can right now.

Nemuri is there in no time. Smiling sweetly, she hands Shouta the crackers and fruit punch that Kirishima had bought for the party. The R-rated hero lightly ruffles Uraraka's hair before quietly closing the door on her way out.

Shouta helps Ochako lean up against the bathtub; not an ideal place to be eating something, and the smell certainly doesn't help Shouta and Ochako with nerves or having an appetite. The tired man helps Ochako hold the maroon punch in her shaking hands. She takes a tiny sip, before taking a deep breath. She takes another sip, and then puts the cup down. She ends up spilling some, has her hands are trembling. Shouta is quick to reassure her that it's okay.

After taking a few moments to herself, Ochako gestures to the crackers in Shouta's left hand. Shouta raises an eyebrow, making sure that she's mentally ready to try and eat something. She hesitantly nods to Aizawa.

The black haired male rips open the cracker package. He hands one over to the brunette, who lets out a quiet "thank you" in return.

Ochako starts to steadily chew on the cracker. Shouta sees her eyes light up as she realizes that this snack actually doesn't taste half bad. He smiles a small grin as he sees her finish the cracker. Surprisingly, she looks over to him for another one.

This is when Shouta starts to tear up, making Ochako stop for a second. "Are you okay, Mr. Aizawa?" She asks concerned.

"Yeah, yeah," Shouta hastily answers back. He quickly wipes away a tear from falling down his face, "I'm just happy you like them, that's all." Ochako nods as her faces softens in relief. Shouta hands her the pack of crackers, and she gratefully takes them.

"Do you want to go back down to the party at all?" Shouta queries. Ochako nods her head yes as she munches down on another peanut butter cracker. "Alright, just let me know when you want to head back down, okay?"

"Alright." Ochako briskly answers back.

The two sit in silence for some more time, while Ochako manages to finish three more crackers. She looks over at the man sitting next to her a few times, seeing a proud look in his eyes.

She starts to think about all the times Shouta's helped her with this nasty disorder. So many times, he sat with her and made sure she ate right. She's noticed over the past weeks something about this man. He always knows what is the right thing to do in the moments she needs him. He knows all the tips and secrets to this addiction.

It started to appear to Ochako its as if he's gone through it himself. And thats how she figured it out. She trusts Shouta more than anyone with this.

Why?

Because he understands.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Here's some wholesome comfort for ya. Anyway, I have a ship.

Hear me out!

BakuIida.

ITS SO CUTE AHAKAOWUEBSKAIAJSMAJAHAIWOAJ