Twenty-Six

The Telegraph:

Amelia Middleton and Prince Harry finally had their engagement interview, and we love the affection that was shown!

Last Sunday after the church service that Amelia attended with the royal family for the very first time, the royal couple gave their first-ever interview together. This moment marks the first of many that the couple will continue to share for the rest of their lives.

The couple gave some insight into their relationship, answering questions on how they first met, the proposal that occurred a year before, and if they plan on having any children in the future.

All these questions were answered to a standard that the royal couples' fans are pleased and excited with. The wedding date finally gives some insight into how serious this couple really is, as we know in the past that not all royal couples last after marriage. For example, Prince Harry's aunt Princess Royal, divorced from her first marriage.

Though we know that Amelia stays in relationships for as long as she can, so this one is one that will last. We do have answers to the massive baby question that has been floating around in the media for the last couple of months ever since the couple announced they were engaged and had announced their wedding date. The thoughts of babies are in the couples minds but they are not planning on having one until at least a couple of years into their marriage, similar to how Kate and Will answered the question about a year earlier.

Though, speaking of babies, there has been rumours floating around that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge (Will and Kate) are indeed pregnant with their first child. Though we won't fully know the truth until a statement has been released or if either one of the couple replies to the stories floating around.

We cannot wait until there are little royal babies running around in the next few years, as each birth is special in the royal family, anything can happen between now and the future.

——————————————————————————

Amelia rolled her eyes as she read through the morning papers. Salem curled up in her lap as she flicked the page over. He opened one eye to stare at her in distaste before jumping off his humans lap and running away. Most likely running to the bedroom as it was his second favourite place if Amelia was annoying him, which seemed to be constantly these days.

"What ya reading?" Harry asked as he walked into the room. He'd just gotten home from an engagement with Will. The four of them were going to be doing their first royal engagement together as a group shortly after the couples wedding. Amelia was looking forward to it, she knew that in having an engagement with Will and Kate, it showed the public her dedication to Harry and her love for her country. Which was true and honest, she would never consider moving and living in another country when the love of her life lived in England.

"Nothing important." Amelia answered, which was the truth. She'd come to understand that it wasn't important what others outside the royal family thought about her but more on what she thought about herself and what her closest friends and family thought about her. She'd given up so much just to have the chance to settle down with her very own Prince Charming (not to mention the fact that he was a literal Prince born into a royal family), yet she never regretted it. She did it out of love and commitment, and for a new journey and knowing that every day will be different and not the same. This view was an important one that she knew she needed to carry as she made the challenges that would make her a public figure in the months to come as her wedding day drew closer.