EIGHT

I do not own the song, the characters, and pictures. I just edited the pictures. However this story is mine, and please do not copy it. Be original.
Song: Silence
Artist: Marshmello
Chapter Name: ⚠️ The Fight ⚠️
This chapter has graphic names and yelling involved. Read at your own risk.
__________________________________________________________________________________

T H I R D   P E R S O N   P O V

The ride home was silent.

Izuku had fallen asleep quite some time ago, and Katsuki had his earphones in. Hizashi is quite grateful for both boys being distracted as he desperately tries to calm his quiet sobs. Shouta is clutching his husband's hand with the strength that's able to rival a bear.

Sniffling, Hizashi wipes his eyes repeatedly. Shouta looks over to see the blonde's skin all red and itchy.

"Stop it, your skin is irritated. You're hurting yourself." Shouta states quietly as he takes his hand out of Hizashi's and slaps his husband's hand away from his eyes.

"Sorry." Hizashi mutters.

The couple don't speak another word to each other for the rest of the ride. When they arrive home, Shouta hops out of the driver's seat and opens the back door. The man gently lifts up Izuku, making sure the kid is leaning against his shoulder for head support.

Shouta is livid. How dare someone hurt these innocent children; his kids. He looks back inside the car to see Katsuki opening the door on the other side.

Walking up to the front door, Shouta gently runs his fingers through Izuku's hair, keeping a calm yet firm posture while holding the teen. Katsuki and Hizashi follow closely, and Shouta steps aside when he realizes he can't open the door while he's holding Izuku.

While walking up to Izuku's room, Shouta sees Hizashi lead Katsuki to the couch. They would be having a discussion after he placed the former teen in his bed. Aoyama is sitting on his bed when Shouta arrives, looking at himself in the mirror. The sparking blonde doesn't say anything as Shouta places Izuku down.

•••

About fifteen minutes later, Shouta finds himself sitting on the couch next to Hizashi. Katsuki sits on the other side of the couch, curling into himself.

"Well? Get on with it. I'm fucking tired." The teenager growls. Hizashi looks down as he tries to stop himself from crying again. Shouta sadly sighs as he prepares himself for the conversation to come.

The tired teacher opens his mouth. "Is there anything else we need to know?"

Katsuki just stares at Shouta. Hizashi fiddles with his shirt nervously, as he sees the blonde teenager's face hold an expression of anger.

"He called me a cum-dumpster." Katsuki confesses. Hizashi squeezes his eyes shut instantly as Katsuki finishes his sentence. "I met him in the halls earlier, and he whispered it in my ear." Silence waved over the room once more.

Shouta let out a loud breath. "And you didn't tell us earlier because...?"

Katsuki just stared at his teacher. "Why would I tell you? Do you think I would just embarrass myself like that? I don't fucking think so." The blonde's voice drips with annoyance and anger. Shouta's eyebrow shoots up, showing a look of confusion and concern on his face.
"What's with the damn look, asshole? Keep your opinion to yourself." Katsuki nearly yells.

"I'm just worried, Katsuki. You don't talk really talk to Hizashi and I much, and we just want to help you." Shouta explains carefully, keeping his tone calm.

"Yeah? Well I don't fucking need help." Katsuki retaliates.

This time, Hizashi speaks up. "There's nothing wrong with needing help, kiddo. We all need it sometimes, and—"

The blonde adult was quickly cut off by Katsuki's piercing yell. "SHUT UP." The teen begins to breathe loudly. Hizashi practically flinches back as Shouta keeps as still as a statue.

"Katsuki—"

"FUCKING NO!" The teenager screams. Katsuki's breathing increases Hizashi reaches out his hand to pull the boy into a hug.

Katsuki flinches away, and Hizashi quickly pulls his hand back. The blonde teacher gives Shouta a look, before pulling his attention back over to Katsuki."We just want you to be safe, Katsuki." Hizashi sighs shakily. "Please talk to us."

"Absolutely fucking not." Katsuki cusses.

Out of the corner of his eye, Hizashi can see Shouta getting extremely fed up. The tired man is composing his anger, keeping himself from exploding at the already traumatized teenager. Unfortunately, for Shouta's sake, Katsuki notices this.

"Awww, look," Katsuki begins to taunt, "the grumpy man is finally holding in his anger. Not like he does that when we're actually in class and need him to be calm."

Shouta's eye twitches.

Katsuki huffs a sarcastic laugh, rolling his eyes to the side. "This is why people don't like talking to you." The blonde teen mumbles.

"THAT'S IT." Shouta yells. Katsuki nearly flies backward with how swiftly he tries to get away from the anger source in the room—away from Shouta. Shouta notices this, and takes a breath before continuing. "I am not the best with emotions, kid. I already fucking know that. However, that does not give you the okay to taunt me about it."

"Bla, bla, bla, like I give a fuck." Katsuki sneers. The teenager stands up

"Fine then," Shouta huffs, "go to your room."

"Gladly." Katsuki mutters as he stands up swiftly. He pushes past Shouta and Hizashi with vengeance, practically running for the stairs. As soon as Katsuki is out of sight, Shouta collapses on the couch.

Hizashi and Shouta make eye contact just soon enough for Shouta to see tears begin to flow out of Hizashi's eyes.

They have children who are traumatized at the littlest of touches, and they have no therapists around to help them. Shouta doesn't even know if he can trust anyone to come and help them because with every attempt he makes to make their lives healthier, it just makes thinks a whole lot worse. What else can he do for them? How can he make them feel better?

Is it him? Did he—

Shouta's thoughts are interrupted by a minor stinging on his arm. He looks to his left to see Hizashi staring at him with tears pouring down his cheeks. "I know what your thinking, and stop it. You know it's not true."

However, for once in his life, Shouta doesn't think he's able to believe his husband.

__________________________________________________________________________________

YOOOOO

EAT UP YOUR FOOD MY ANGSTLINGS 😈