14

Third persons POV:

It was 4th period. Cariana was in Biology class with her two friends Taylor and Mia. The class was going smoothly until the lockdown bell rang across the school.

This is not a drill. I repeat this is not a drill.

The speaker said. Everyone started screaming while Cariana looked confused. It was only her second day which meant she didn't understand what the bell was for.

"Everyone please say calm and quiet. I want you all to walk to the back corner of the room." Her teacher, Miss Rogers said. Everyone had walking to the back classroom whimpering or crying quietly. Cariana finally realised what the bell was for. Lockdown was all she thought. Her and her class stayed at the classroom for 7 minutes when the door had banged open. Three men armed with guns walked in. Everyone screamed.

"Which one of you is Cariana Bianchi?" One of them asked. Cariana looked around at stopped at her teacher. Her teacher shook her head frantically telling her not to say anything.

"If you don't admit who you are. I'm going to shoot everyone in this room." The same man said. At this point, Cariana didn't have a choice. She didn't want everyone to die. They still had life to fulfill or find their true love. She slowly stood up. Everyone told her to sit down or asked her why would she get up? Cariana simply ignored them. Another man ordered them to shut up.

"Cariana Bianchi?" The man said. She nodded. He chuckled darkly. He grabbed Cariana by her wrist and told her to write a goodbye letter to her brothers as if it was the last she would see them. She quickly wrote her letter. Cariana looks at her class and sadly smiles. She walked up to her teacher giving her the letter. Tears forming in her eyes she said.

"Give this to my brothers." Miss Rogers simply nodded tears falling continuously. The man pulled Cariana out the school. Cariana tried to look at the license plate but there wasn't one. The man pushed her into the back of a van and locked it. Darkness surrounded her.

Cariana heard a hissing sound. She didnt know what it was at first. However, finally she realised it was a gas. She tried not to inhale it but it was useless. She inhaled it after a minute. The last thing she thought before falling unconscious was

I love you brothers.

Meanwhile, it was Maths class for Alexander when the lockdown bell went off. Everyone followed the rules and went to the back of the classroom. Though Alexander stayed in his seat. One thing was going through his mind.

Cariana.

His phone vibrated in the back pocket of his jeans. He took it out and read it. It was the family group chat Cariana had made.

Elijah: Liam there's a lockdown in school. We are coming home. Everyone meet me at the car. We aren't risking it again.

It said. Alexander quickly stood up and ran to the car they had came in to school with. Lucas and Elijah were there. He looked around for Cariana. She was nowhere to be found.

"Where is she?" Alexander asked. Lucas and Elijah eyes widen, their fear was now evident in their eyes. They all ran down to their baby sister's class room. They walked in and looked around for her. However, Cariana wasn't there.

"Where's Cariana?" Lucas asked trying not to show his fear.

"T-they took h-her. She-she told m-me to give t-his to you." The teacher said handing Alex a letter.

"Should I read it out loud?" Alexander asked tears forming in his eyes. His brothers nodded. Alexander opened the letter and read it out loud.

Dear brothers,

First of all, I want to thank you got taking me in. Even when you didnt have to. Thank you for reminding me that I matter. You all dragged me out of a dark place and made me my happiest. Whether it would be teasing or tickling me until I pee or making funny faces until I cracked a smile, you always found a way. You've given me hope in your goofy ways even when I thought there was none left.

And while I'm thanking you, I would also liked to throw an apology for the times I let you down, hurt you or overlooked how much you all do as my brothers. As your baby sister, just so you know I will never be less annoying but please know that no one can ever love you more than I do. Even if I dont show it sometimes.

You given me the best life these past 3 months. I appreciate you all. Thank you all for being my big brothers and holding me in your arms with your love, support and trust. While people come and go, I will be in your hearts forever. Dont worry, this isn't a goodbye. Just a see you soon.

I love you all with all my heart.

La tua sorellina, Cariana.

Tears fell out of Alexander's eyes as he finished. He was shaking in sadness and anger. Lucas fell to the floor pulling his knees towards his face crying. Elijah just stood frozen as tears fell out of his eyes. Finally, he fell to the floor crying. They cried until finally, Liam and Noah rushed in.

They saw their brothers crying. Alexander turned around and gave Liam a letter before falling unconscious from shock. Noah quickly caught him before hitting the floor. Liam pulled up Lucas and Elijah from the floor, tears forming in his eyes from seeing his brothers in this state. He managed to get them to car whilst Noah was carrying Alexander to the car. Once they settled them at the back. Both Noah and Liam read the letter.

They couldn't believe it. It had happened again. First Caleb and now Cariana. Their siblings both took from under their noses the same way.

It's been 2 years since they last saw Caleb. They had been searching for their fratello non-stop and now they have to find both of their siblings. They hoped their safety and cried as they failed again. They failed as guardians and brothers. And worst of all, the 2 siblings never got to meet each other.

What they didn't know was that they were going to meet each other very soon and even if they hoped, the two will never be safe. They couldn't be safe. He made sure they would suffer. He made sure they would feel the pain he went through. He promised himself he wouldn't stop until his last breath.

Thank you for reading 💕.