29: The Hidden Relationship (Lemon)

Warning! Lemon approaching, meaning there will be sexual content featured in this oneshot!

Note: Shoto's.... size.... was part of the request!

Requested by: pockysareweebsticks

Quirk: Telekinesis

- Todoroki's POV -

(y/n) and I had been together for a month, me admitting my feelings for her after many weeks of consideration. When she accepted my feelings I almost couldn't believe it, and I promised her that I'd protect her with my life which, in other words, meant keeping her secret from my father. We both agreed that if keeping her away from my father was going to work, then realistically we'd have to keep it a secret from everyone given the fact that 1-A is so often in the spotlight of the media.

I didn't mind so much, if it meant successfully keeping her away from my fathers prying eyes then I'd live with it but one thing that irritated me was the way in which other guys would look and talk to her. She could never see it but she was undeniably attractive, also kind, a little shy, loving and very driven. These were all factors I loved about her, but annoyingly these were also factors lots of other people could see.

A fair few guys a week approached her, wanting to talk to her and asking to spend time with her. I always felt a strange anger boiling in my stomach as I watched on, Uraraka then saying she heard a guy ask her on a date which she awkwardly refused. After this moment I became more and more jealous every time a guy approached her. She was too shy and kind to just simply tell them to go away, but I did witness her squeak and run away multiple times.

One evening we were in my room, laid out on my futon, me with my arms wrapped around her small waist. "Shoto? Are you okay?" She asked quietly. "You're holding onto me tighter then usual."

"Sorry (y/n), I was just... thinking," I mumbled and she turned her body around to face me.

"What about?" She asked, her adorable smile playing at her lips. I sighed, then cupping her cheek.

"I hate seeing guys around you flirting with you constantly, it drives me insane," I admitted and her eyes widened in shock.

"Guys aren't flirting with me," she said naively.

"Yes they are (y/n), I heard someone even ask you on a date," I said.

"Oh, yeah, but I turned him down! I'd never want to be with anyone else but you," she said sweetly, leaning in and pecking me quickly on my lips. I smiled at this small and sweet gesture.

"I know, and I trust you one hundred percent, but it just bugs me that people don't know you're mine. I-I don't mean that I own you, I just mean that you're my girlfriend and I-,"

"I know what you meant Shoto," she teased. "And I do understand but... we agreed-,"

"I know, we agreed to keep it a secret to protect you from my father," I said and she nodded. "It's just hard, I just want to be able to scream from the rooftops at the fact you're my girlfriend, but I don't want him coming anywhere near you."

"It's okay Shoto, I'm sorry, I don't mean to be making you jealous-,"

"You don't need to apologise," I interrupted her before she went on a long breathy rant.

"I love you Shoto," she smiled sweetly, which caused me to blush a little.

"I love you too (y/n)," I whispered. She snuggled into my body and I wrapped my arms around her, us both then falling into a deep and peaceful sleep.