50 - Fernando

The moment the man saw that this kid was a [Space] type cultivator, he look at him in a new light.

Moments after Cole [Teleport] to create a distance between them, a book appear in front of him.

Cole silently chanted, "[Gate]." The wall blurred in a second and a little girl, Celia, appear.

Celia, like a cute little girl she was, immediately smile sweetly at the unknown chained man. She look so harmless and seem didn't connected anything about cruelty.

The chained man was a very experienced person. He knows that those who looks harmless was usually the one who was more ruthless. So eventhough Celia look a harmless little girl, he didn't buy it. In fact, it makes him rise his guard up more.

Yet, he still look amazed and afraid at the same time. Amazed, as Cole could sneak someone in this kind of tight prison. This also amazed him as it show of how great Cole's mastery about space mysteries. While he's afraid of Cole's potential. Just his mastery about the space with his age and level was enough for him to see of how monstrous this kid's potential are.

"I need all the information you know about the Red Skull Bandit." Cole started. "We could do this in easy or in hard way. You choose."

The chained man smile mockingly. Just like what he have expected, those others who couldn't received any kind of information from him resorted in using a kid in interrogating him. Do they really think that because they changed the interrogator to a kid and he'll spill all the information they wanted? Pssh!

The easy way the kid was saying was probably the scenario where he will spill all his secrets without them doing anything. He knows it but as a man who was loyal to Red Skull Bandit group, he definitely won't choose this easy way. In fact, it was still a question if he'll spill all the information they wanted if they did the hard way they always say which probably the torture way.

Still, it muse him of what kind of approach this kid will do.

"You don't have what it takes to be a bad guy." Celia said to Cole through their [Mind Link].

"Yeah? I think I nailed it. I could see the man shivering in fright." Cole respond.

Celia chuckled, "Shivering in fright? Haha! That man is openly smiling, mockingly to you! If I didn't know any better, this guy is laughing inside!"

Cole rolled his eyes. Just like what Celia said, he could see that the chained man treat his statement as a joke. He just talk back to Celia as he wanted to save himself some face. He might not want to admit it himself but Celia was more good on playing a bad guy role than he was despite her cute, sweet little girl appearance.

"You're just a kid..." The chained man whispered as he chuckle.

"This man's soul had some kind of restriction. If he choose the easy way, that soul restriction will be activated and he'll definitely die the moment he started to talk about those information." Celia stated a little while later.

"Oh?" Cole reacted, surprised. It's no wonder this man didn't talk no matter how hard or how long they interrogate him through torture before. It's just that this man can't or else he would die. "We will do this the hard way then."

Celia rolled her eyes, "The hard way? More like the most easier way," she said and a small, purple worm appear on her palm. The worm mist wriggle on her palm for a moment before it shot out like a bullet to the chained man's forehead.

[Worm Mist Parasite]!

"No!" The man shouted in horror as he instantly felt a foreign entity invaded his soul. Dread instantly fill his whole body as he knew that he was done for.