Prologue

~ 17 years ago ~

Twins. Talia Al Ghul was about to give birth to twins. Nobody knew about it , of course the person helping her giving birth to her did , but no one else knew . They know she was pregnant , you can't exactly hide it , especially from Ra's Al Ghul... But twins ? She was supposed to give birth to the heir of the League of Assassin . There was bound to be chaos . With one final push of  labour , similar thoughts left her mind all surrounding one aspect : who will be the heir ?
A boy and girl !? What would she do ? If Ra's found out about the girl he'll kill her .

Yes , Talia was bad , but not enough to kill her own flesh and blood . She'll come up with a plan , she NEEDS to...

~ 3 Years Later ~
It was near midnight and Talia and her three year old son had just finished a training session with her father and snuck away to a secret room ... to train with her daughter

The children were sparring when she noticed something , the birthmark on her off-springs right arms started glowing . She realised something , those two would be powerful together , in a magical way .

She called for the most trustworthy assassin , Assassin Lahiffe . She couldn't take care of both of them . Ra's was growing suspicious and she was somewhat...scared of the twins power and they were only three !

" Take her and go , far from here ... Refrain from reminding her of her brother . The less she remembers about him , the better . But teach her our ways , our heritage and how to fight . Will you do this ? " She said to Lahiffe , as she watched her children spar , possibly for the last time.

Assassin Lahiffe knew the true reason , Talia was afraid , that her children would one day overthrow her but nonetheless he agreed .

Talia looked into the emerald green eyes of her daughter one last time before seeing her set off into the night with Assassin Lahiffe.
"It's for your own good , daughter " she muttered to herself but she knew this wasn't true ... it was for HER own good, for her own selfishness and fear but deceived herself for the bitter truth that her children are STRONGER than her  , but apart ? She may just stay the strongest Al Ghul

A/N - Please comment on this and let me know if I should continue with the story if you like it . Thanks for reading.✌️