15: Victory or Defeat

"The fight had just begun and Izuku Midoriya is...completely frozen? He's not moving a muscle! And what's with that look on his face? Could this be a quirk at work? Hitoshi Shinso seems to have Izuku Midoriya completely stunned!"

The crowd was completely silent but one voice echoed out of the audience.

"Yeah! Go Hitoshi!" Rin cheered, she got disappointed looks from her classmates. "What? He's still my friend."

"Now turn around and go out of bounds." Rin heard Shinso say. Midoriya did what he was told and turned around, walking to the boarder.

"Uh—What!? Ah! Midoriya's obeying him!"

"Oh, no, Deku, what are you doing? Rin you know Shinso, what did he do?" Uraraka asked the dual haired girl who sat back down.

"Simple, it's a part of his quirk. Honestly the entrance exam wasn't rational enough." Rin sighed and leaned her head back.

"Huh? Why's that?" Kirishima asked.

Rin looked up and looked at Shinso while talking. "I'm not just saying this because he's my friend, but as you can see Shinso has a strong quirk. Since the entrance exam had robots acting as villains, this gave people with physical quirks, like Izuku's, an advantage."

"Shinso Hitoshi. Quirk: Brainwashing! When an opponent answers his question, it flips a switch in their mind, forcing them to do whatever he says. Not with every question though. He only brainwashes when he want to."

Izuku's POV

'What's happening? My body's moving on its own. I feel like my brain is full of fog. I can't concentrate. No! Not like this, I have to win this for Rin, she's watching.'

"Let's do our best to become heroes that future generations can look up to." Rin's words echoed throughout my thoughts, clearing my head for just enough time.

Third person POV

What!?! Broccoli boi's fingers are glowing!

"What!?" Rin stood back out of her seat and confused everyone around her. Midoriya was inches away from the outlines until a gust of wind filled the arena. When the dust settled Midoriya was panting and was an inch away from the white line.

"What's this? Midoriya stopped just in time!"

The crowd roared with cheers and applause.

"That's the way to do it!" Iida cheered.

"I'm so glad." Uraraka cheered.

Ojiro sat back down and placed a hand over his chest. "Whew, that just about killed me." He said.

Shinso had a shocked look on his face but it quickly turned into anger. "You're not suppose to fight back. What did you do?" The purple headed boy said. Midoriya covered his mouth to prevent himself from answering. "How'd you do that!?" Shinso shouted, now he was desperate.

Midoriya started running at Shinso and was pushing him out of bounds. Although, Shinso wasn't going to go down easily, he felt a solid punch to Midoriyas face. Midoriya had blood dripping out of his nose but that didn't stop him from pushing Shinso back.

Damn, Izuku just became the top.

Shinso punched Midoriyas broken fingers which made the green haired boy flinch. In that moment Shinso moved out of the way and started pushing Midoriya out of bounds. The green haired boy thought fast and grabbed onto Shinsos shirt and arm, flinging him over his shoulder and the purple haired boy's feet landed out of bounds.