50

Jisung sighed in content as he snuggled up againts the girl-Haru giggled ruffling his hair much to Jisung's disagreement

"Am I even supposed to be here?"

She asked referring to the hospital bed which they currently resided in. Jisung shrugged his shoulders as he seperated himself from the girl.

"I don't know but fuck it"

"Ok love birds there are some people here who still want to see Jisung!"

Haechan called out as he sauntered into the room-making both Jisung and Haru sit up and bump eachother's heads in shock.

The couple groaned glaring at Haechan who only gave them a snort.

"Ahh what a lovely couple~"

He teased and almost in an instant the duo turned red looking anywhere but eachother and Haechan.

"Aww aren't you two just the cutest"

Jaemin stated as he stood beside Haechan, a smile on his face while Haru climbed out of Jisung's bed-much to the boy's dismay.

Jisung pouted making the three in the room coo at his cuteness. Haru squealed as she pinched the boy's cheeks-her eyes lighting up at the realization of how stretchy it was.

"There are still single people in the room-"

Haechan's comment was disregarded as the two continued to be inhabitants of their own world.

The elder sighed turning to Jaemin but finding no one as the boy in question had joined the other two in their whole Jisung-is-a-cutie thing going on.

"As I said I'm left alone again"

He cried exaggeratedly but no one turned their heads to see the drama queen perform. Haechan's smile dropped and it was replaced by a frown.

"Mark!"

He whined exiting the room making the three others giggle.

"Honestly that was cute!"

Haru chirped-and in an instant she could feel herself being pulled down to Jisung's lap.

"Mine"

He mumbled as he nestled againts Haru again. Jaemin could only chuckle watching the events unfold right before his eyes.

"So Jisung's possesive huh?"

"W-What? No, I'm not!"

"Yeah sure..."

Jaemin smirked to which the boy could only return with a pout, they could hear the door suddenly open and footsteps of twenty men enter the room.

"Haru why are you on-?"

Chenle trailed off before his eyes lit up in realization, his mouth gapping like a fish but no words came out.

But his sudden shriek surprised everyone in the room as those standing next to him immediately fell to their knees.

"Oh my god! Chenle stop it!"

Renjun exclaimed as Jeno clamped a hand on the younger's mouth-which was effective enough so everyone wouldn't go deaf.

"Did you just lick my hand? You're disgusting!"

The elder mumbled wiping his hand on some paper towel available on Jisung's nightstand-to which Chenle could only giggle in delight.

A knock interrupted them in the middle of their talks and in came a doctor carrying a clipboard.

Haru instantly hopped off Jisung's lap-the boy responded by grabbing her hand anyway.

"Mr. Park, you could be discharged tomorrow as for now we'd like to keep you here for observation-who is his legal guardian?"

In response twenty hands shoot up in the sky and the doctor could only sigh. Haru patted the doctor's back in understanding.

"It's just until tomorrow"