The Hoodie(s)

this is gonna be shit but here take my food
_______________

"Jaren can I have it back please? I'm cold."

Jaren simply tightened the strings, the hood scrunching up even more.

"No."

The desk he sat at gave him goosebumps, the air conditioning on at full blast and was right next to where he was sitting. "Babe please, you have your jacket right next to you."

With a hmph, Jaren stubbornly turned around in his seat, ignoring his boyfriends pleas for mercy. "Don't piss me off next time and we won't have this problem!"

John banged his head on his desk. "Jaren..you are the most annoying man I've ever had the displeasure of dating." "Suffer by my wrath, bitch."

The class dragged on for hours, (at least to John it seemed), and when the final bell rang he dragged his boyfriend out to his car, the winter wind making him feel as if he was going to turn into a popsicle.

"You literally have all of my jackets, can I please have one or two of them back?" Rushing to turn the car on, he turned the heat up to blast and waited impatiently.

"But...boyfriend jackets are so much better than mine." John looked to his partner, noticing the small pout Jaren had on his face.

Don't do it John, remember last time.

Placing his numb hands against the heat, he groaned internally. "Lets make a deal, okay? I keep one, and we rotate after each jacket I wear? You keep my jackets circulating and I get to wear my jackets. Plus I know that you like how I smell. What do you say?"

Jaren hummed to himself, tapping his finger onto his chin as if the was in thought. (He wasn't, it was just fun to tease John.)

"Okay."
John smiled, "Really?"

"Yeah, you're too cute to say no to." "But what about-" "Shut up and take me home or there will be no goodbye kisses from moi."

______________

long time no see huh? yeah I've been dead, hope y'all have been safe during this whole covid thing
me posting this does not mean will be coming back full time, I'm a senior in hs and as much as I'd love to have leisure time to write more  I do have other stuff that I need to focus on
I'm sorry to those in the past who have requested and I didn't do them, I know I said I would do them but obviously I haven't so I'm sending my deepest apologizes to you all
I am a (big) fan of rottmnt and I do make fan art so if u wanna check it out my @ is rizz.anon