9- mob

MOB

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

↪︎ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 the road reveal the sidewalk as the sun sets. music pours out of one of your airpods—tucked securely in your ear—as you trek home. the warm tangerine light shined on your face as you crossed a bridge, listening to the soft song of the birds.

you pulled out your airpods as you heard running from behind you. as you glance over your shoulder, your eyes land on a running boy. you squint as they approach you, noticing that they're running right at you.

the boy nears you and his face is immediately recognizable. his brown hair flopped up and down as he painted heavily, attempting to suck large breaths into his lungs.

louis finally slowed down once he reached you, laying a hand on your shoulder causing a rush of warmth to meet your stomach. "help." he gasped out jokingly as he bent over to catch his breath.

"what's wrong with you?" the question leaves your lips before you could comprehend what was happening. it was clear; louis partridge, a boy growing to fame, is being chased by a group of teenage girls.

"girls- following- me." he pants out as you glance over his shoulder. your eyes widen as you see more than a dozen girls stampeding over like a pack of wolves. "shit, we've gotta go." you mutter as you grab his arm, yanking him behind you as you begin to jog.

"there!" a voice behind the two of you yells, making you pick up the pace. "there's an alley a block to the right, we can turn and wait there and hope that they pass by." you declare as he nods, too tired to respond.

you couldn't help but laugh at the situation you were in, it was so unbelievably silly and you had never pictured yourself in this position.

the two of your rounded the corner, swiftly avoiding a metal trash can laying ahead of you. your legs were beginning to burn and your breath began to grow shallow. as soon as the alley was in sight, you reached for louis once more and pulled him into the thin walkway.

you leaned against the wall, attempting to catch your breath as quietly as possible. "what a workout, huh?" he mutters as he leans against the brick wall. both of you share a laugh until the sound of footsteps startled you.

you take a step back to get out of the sunlight and run into louis, his hand gripping onto your waist tightly. butterflies filled your stomach as your face flushed red. the two of you watched as the large group of girls rushed by, hoping to find the brunette of their dreams.

it was incredibly relatable, though. you were more than thankful that you had an irreplaceable relationship with louis, and you wouldn't swap it for the world. you just yearned for more.

you yearned for louis. a boy that has glistening hazel eyes, fluffy dark hair, a gorgeous jawline, a wonderful sense of humor, and a boy that respects all of your boundaries and holds so many values. you're in love, with your best friend.

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

sarah speaks
sorry this is absolute
shit, i started hating the writing on the
birthday one cuz it was so dry. so i put this in its place. i'm not gonna make a part 2, bc i hate it :)