chapter 7

t/w: overstimulation & degradation

"what's stopping you"

aaron smashed his lips on to yours, this kiss was hot and passionate. you move your hands to his hair pulling it earning a groan from him. he moved his hands down to your ass squeezing it making you moan.

the kiss lasts for a while before he breaks it and gives you one more small peck before releasing you from his grip

"i want you to go to the bedroom and strip, when you are done lay on the bed and wait"

you nod and practically run to the bedroom, when you are in the bedroom you go to unzip the dress but realize that it's already unzipped, you smile and shake off the dress and put it in the closet since it wasn't cheap at all. you take your garter and gun off placing them both on the the drawer before taking your underwear off and walking to the bed.

you had been waiting for 15 minutes and he still hadn't come back and you were growing impatient so you decide to give him a show when he walks in. you run your hands down your body playing with your breasts for a minute before you move your hands further down your body before you reach your pussy. you spread your legs and move you fingers over your clit rubbing softly, the friction causing you to whimper. you quicken the pace on your clit making you moan out loud and throw your head back. you start to feel the knot in your tummy start to form when aaron walks into the room, you make eye contact with him as you continue to frantically rub your clit, you feel your orgasm coming quickly, your body felt like it was on fire as your orgasm ripped through you. you move your hands away from your clit trying to catch your breath.

he walks over to the bed discarding clothes his clothes until he's in his boxers. he climbs up on the bed moving so that he's on top of you, his hands keeping him up. he moves down to kiss you, the kiss is just as passionate as the last one. after a moment he starts to suck on you neck leaving multiple hickeys, he continues to kiss and suck his was down leaving a trail of marks down your body. he pulls away his mouth hover over your nipple before he takes your nipple in his mouth flicking his tongue over it.

"fuck" you whisper moving your hands to his hair pulling it

he takes your nipple between his teeth pulling slightly making you cry out softly. his other hand moves down to your pussy rubbing your clit making you jolt slightly. he pulls away and moves his fingers to your entrance teasing you, you buck your hips making him pull away.

"you want my fingers in this pretty pussy of yours"

you nod eagerly

"use your words slut"

"please aaron i need your fingers please"

and with that he pushes his fingers inskde slowly, you let out a moan as he curls his fingers inside of you, pumping in and out of you quickly. his thumb moves to circle your clit, you grub the sheets making eye contact with him.

he continues his movements pushing your towards your second orgasm. he pumps his fingers faster hitting your g- spot each time.

"a -aron... fuck"

"cum for daddy "

you gasp as your second orgasm hits you like a truck, it feels like every nerve ending on your body is in fire. he continues to fuck you through your orgasm keeping his pace"

"aaron i-"

"can you give me one more"

you nod in response

you move your hand down to your clit rubbing it frantically making aaron groan.

"fuck" he whispers

your pussy clenches around his fingers as as your third orgasm of the night hits you. you legs start to shake and your back arches, this is the most intense orgasm you have ever had and it felt amazing.

"good girl" he muses

he pulls his fingers out of you making you wince slightly. he puts his fingers in his mouth groaning as he tastes you on his fingers.

he moves to sit beside you. you lay your head head on his chest drawing little shapes. he gives you a quick peck before kissing you on top of your head.

"you did so well" he says running his fingers through your hair

"how much longer until we need to leave for the station" you ask looking up at him

"about 10 minutes, why" he says looking down at you

"i wanna make sure you get to cum too"

"no no not this time, i can take care of myself"

"but-"

"but nothing now i'm going to get dressed and you should as well, the team is expecting us soon"

and that's all he says before he gets out of bed and walks into the bathroom leaving you with big smile on your face.

___________________________
hey y'all!!

i am so sorry for the late update but i write on both my phone and my computer and i was just having a lot of issues with both so again i apologize. this was my first time ever writing smut so i really hope i didn't do too bad. the comments you guys left on my last post made me so happy and made me feel encouraged to write the you chapter. thank you guys so much for 800+ reads, i am so grateful for you guys!! i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!

xx