•22•

CASEYS POV:

" alright everyone who's guardian isn't here get back in the cell " me and a few other kids scurry back in. Mia left with her dad right behind her and I think now that her secret is out she forgot about me in the moment which I don't blame her. But how the hell am I going to get out of here ?

" uhh sir I'm 19 and my parents are out of the country can I go ? "

" you still need someone to bail you out. " the officer tells me and walks away before I get a chance to reply.

Who the hell am I gonna call?

" well well well " I hear Brandon's voice and stare up at him annoyed. " you're throwing drinks at people, seducing older men, and now you're in jail. I didn't know you had a dark side Casey " he says with a cocky smile on his face.

" go away " I tell him and turn around not wanting to look at him anymore because he was annoying and well the second reason is because he's breathtaking.

" who's going to bail you out ? " he asks his voice more serious now. I forgot about that for a second. I swallow my pride and turn to face him.

" you are " I say smiling. He laughs.

" am I now ? "

" pleaseeee I beg you, there's no one to call "

" on one condition " he says and I furrow my brows in confusion. " you have to spend the night with me "

" I AM NOT SLEEPING WITH YOU YOU ASSHOLE " I yell and people turn to look at us confused.

" I wasn't even thinking about sex, but it seems like you were " he says another cocky grin on his face. I instantly blush.

" then why would I spend the night with you "

" we got off on the wrong foot and I wanna fix what happened by spending more time with you "

" can't we just have lunch or something " I cross my arms.

" I find I'm more charismatic after 2 am "

" nothing good ever happens after 2 am "

" I know " he winks.

He calls the officer to let me out and we get into his car and start driving.

" where are we going? " I ask.

" home "

" oh yeah I need to talk to Mia, she must be freaking out after everyone found out who she is "

" you'll talk to Mia tomorrow, we're going to my other house "

" you have another house ? "

" I moved out right after high school   "

" but why do you sleep at your dads ? "

" I sometimes sleep there when there's only Mia in the house because I don't want her to feel alone " he says and I could literally feel my heart melting.

" you know you can be such a sweet heart when you're not being an ass "

" what did you call me " he looks at me.