When flames unleash the fire 🔥

Saanjh was clinging to his neck like a baby monkey and sobbing her heart out...

Don't know why she felt like telling it all to him....her pain..her heart

'I.... I..... have been trying to avoid her for years... Yes I ....I....got divorced....so what.... that makes me what? An outcast from the society 😭 why....why is a girl being blamed and why is she always looked loe upon after a divorce 😭 they knew what Ehsaan did to me right ... He cheated on me...he wanted to go to his girlfriend... I tried.... how is it my fault if he cheated on me...I ....

I was....was told that a baby would solve our problems..but ...he didn't see my face... You think he would touch me😭'

Aarya felt a sudden pang in his heart when he felt....

'Like really??? She's still a virgin 😲 he never....I mean...not that I would like anyone touch Saanjh....I would wanna break their hands...but she was married.
.. these many years...oh my god... what was her first marriage like???'

He had a lot of questions but he only hugged her by her waist and was patting her back softly to comfort her....

She continued

'I never stopped him in moving ahead in our relationship... Not a single way...but when there is no love... No attraction...no emotions how can a relationship progress??? I also had my needs...I'm also a human being... But I couldn't pounce on him right... I ....I don't know why ...I didn't want to....

He always spoke sugar sweet to me when he needed money....I always thought our marriage is moving ahead
...only to realize it's his business again 😢

There was a point of time I felt he is gay...he wouldn't even look at me only to later being slapped with a divorce notice 😢

One fine day....he calls me saying it's a dinner date tonight....when Finally I thought he's getting better... he got one of his business partner and asked me to dine with him...like a date??? I was so pissed off that I wanted to go home...but he took my car along with him so I was forced to dine with his new business partner who was looking at me like a hungry vulture 😢he misbehaved with me...just like today....😭
I went home and I cried in his arms only to be slapped thrice that I was bleeding from my mouth...

Post which I heard him call that bastard of a man and apologize😭

Apologize.... for what...me not allowing him to do what he wanted? He was trying to stick his hand into my waist...I should have let him do it?? What was I ??? A private prostitute😭😭😭😭

There is so much more pain in this heart I can't explain....I can't.... I cantttt... And my family thinks I'm at fault???

Why does Sayali Aunty hate me so much... how does a girl's character gets justified or not just because of her marital status????

Why every man or woman seperated from their partner are looked upon like criminals 😭😭😭 who wants to purposely destroy their own lives... already so much pain in life... who wants more that we crave a divorce 😭'.

Her breath was getting hitched and she was sobbing crying like she needed to pour out all the pain 😢 she needed to vent out...

Aarya was worried for her😢

He hugged her tightly while she was still sitting on his lap... She buried her face in the crook of his neck while still shedding tears non stop.

In sometime....he slowly felt something strange...he felt her lips that were touching him involuntarily earlier were now purposely trailing on back of his neck....