43💉

"and then i ran into my brother

"and then i ran into my brother. i have a brother jun! how absolutely sick is that." jinkyong exclaimed as she mixed her ice cream in her cup. "he's also pretty tall, like taller then you. AND his hair was so cute, dark black with a few like dark orange strands like taeyangs." she smiled, taking a spoonful of strawberry ice cream and happily eating it.

the two had came to a small ice cream shop after jinkyongs surprisingly quick test, the girl being more then excited to share with someone about her experience meeting her mother and brother.

"do you think he's a phoenix like taeyang?" renjun questioned, drinking from his chocolate shake he had ordered. jinkyong gasped, her eyes going wide. "is it only phoenixs that have orange streaks?" she coughed, dropping her spoon into the ice cream cup.

"well usually demonic phoenixs will be born with crimson orange hair whether it's in strands or the whole head of hair. it's not every day that a regular person decides to dye their hair that color." renjun shrugged, pulling out his phone to scroll through it as jinkyong nodded, thinking to herself.

"speaking of hair dyeing. would you um..." the boy trailed off, messing around with his straw. jinkyong raised an eyebrow, placing her attention back onto the hesitant renjun. he sighed, rolling his eyes.

"help me dye mine?" to this the youngers smile got big. "look i'm only asking you because nina refused to help me this time." he huffed, crossing his arms over the table and looking back at jinkyong who was nodding profusely.

"but only if i can dye mine as well."

💉

"okay wait why does silver fit you so well though." jinkyong immediately pouted as renjun pulled the black towel from his still damp hair. the vampire boy only snickered, ruffling his newly dyed hair.

"have you not taken the towel off?" he asked, pointing at the towel that was sitting in the same place at the top of her head. "i was waiting for you." she shrugged simply, standing from the wooden chair she was sat on and moving to her phone.

after changing the music, that was playing through the speakers in renjuns kitchen, to sweet chaos by day6.

"jesus when do you not play this group?" renjun rolled his eyes, carding his hands through his hair so it would air dry. jinkyong smiled at the boy, clicking her tongue and doing little finger guns before going to pull the towel from her hair.

"now i'm not going to look in the mirror but tell me, is it good or not?" her hair was still quite damp, her long brown hair now replaced with hair that was a few inches below her shoulders and had platinum blonde color right underneath it.

to say she looked good was an understatement, even if she only had on one of renjuns old tshirts and no makeup.

"you're beautiful." renjun blurted out, immediately regretting his decisions as his cheeks and ears went bright red. "oh my god is the huang renjun blushing because of me AGAIN?" jinkyong laughed once more, walking towards renjun with a smirk.

"s-shut up." he stuttered, averting his eyes from
hers. "no i don't think i will." the girl teased, draping her damp towel over his head. "because i made renjun blush~" she began to continuously chant that while dancing around the kitchen.

renjun only watched in awe. how could he fall for some random girl only over the time span of a few months? it didn't make sense to him but right now he couldn't care less.

"yah get over here, you're going to get everything wet." the vampire barked out, causing the girl to stop her dancing and walk over to him laughing. "ah what are we going to do with you." she sighed, placing her arms on renjuns shoulders.

"i should be asking the same about you." he scoffed, letting his hands lightly grasp her belt loops. "do you grab every girls belt loops to make them fall for you?" jinkyong raised an eyebrow, cocking her head to the side.

renjun only smirked, raising an eyebrow as well. "only yours. did it work?" he teased, leaning on the counter and pulling on them to make the girl come closer. "maybe it did." she chuckled, her small breaths fanning his face and his doing the same.

"ok let's not be interrupted again." jinkyong sighed, taking the initiative to place her lips on his, joining them together in a sweet kiss.

renjun was surprised at first but slowly, he kissed back, letting his hands move to caress her back.

after a few seconds jinkyong pulled away, looking straight into his glimmering eyes.

"huang renjun, will you be my boyfriend?"

PEJTOWNFIWNFIWNFUSBFIWNF

YALL

IM SO

THIS IS

CULTURAL RESET YES WE GETTING RENJUN AND JINKYONG TOGETHER THE DAY BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY 😌😌😌😌