𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

     THE THIRD TRIAL OF THE TRIWIZARD TOURNAMENT WAS PROBABLY THE MOST IMPORTANT FOR VICTORIA. the girl made sure that she had consulted alastor moody before she had entered the maze.

"do not get in the way of my hard work", the man lowly muttered as he took another swig of his polyjuice potion.

"you dare threaten me? I'll have you know that I know exactly what I'm doing", victoria smiled, patting down her baby blue track suit as she tied her silvery locks into a low ponytail.

     "just because you're the dark lord's favorite doesn't mean you can do whatever you want!", moody spat, making victoria nearly snort.

     "there's a reason I'm the dark lord's favorite, barty junior, as I am, the best death eater of his", victoria lowly uttered as she hastily entered the maze, immediately taking out her wand.

     she knew victor krum would be under the imperious curse, due to barty crouch jr.'s doing, but she had plans of her own.

     just as she had walked towards the center of the maze, a groan was heard, alerting victoria that cedric was probably attacked.

     rushing over to where the sound had came from, the girl witnessed a passed out victor krum along with cedric in front of harry.

"harry—"

"I DIDN'T DO IT!", the boy immediately said, making victoria nearly laugh.

"it seems that victor attacked cedric...I sent out two signals so that they'll be carried out later", harry said, to which victoria had just nodded.

"should we travel together then? two heads are better than one", victoria suggested, to which harry just sternly nodded.

as harry was about to leave, victoria pointed her wand at harry, not even giving the poor boy a chance to defend himself as she quickly casted a spell.

"stupefy!"

harry's body immediately fell to the grassy ground, making victoria sigh.

     the girl whistled as she held out her left arm, letting a great-horned owl perch on top of her arm.

     "it's been a while ollie. have you been behaving?", victoria smiled.