the ties that bind

☆☆☆

e p i g r a p h
"as i sat and looked at her and the rolling hills she sat upon i thought, what amazing luck i have that the world has created such beautiful things and given me the eyes to see them."

☆☆☆

d e s c r i p t i o n
Olivia Windsor is a famed fashion model living in New York City. With her radiant looks and slender frame, the twenty-two-year-old is the face of highly coveted editorials. Olivia effortlessly follows the stringent requirements of the model industry, until one serendipitous night when her entire life changed.

Parker Baylor, the new captain for the New York Blaze, is at the all time high of his career. As one of the best professional hockey players in the NHL and the most eligible bachelor in the city, he's living the high life of a twenty-five-year-old. That all comes to an end with one run-in with an enticing brunette.

Who would have expected their single encounter to result in a lifelong bind?

☆☆☆

d i s c l a i m e r
please refrain from being contempt or unkind toward the story or characters. i want to foster creativity and positivity, so friendly critiques or feedback are much appreciated.

☆☆☆

c o p y r i g h t
all rights reserved. no part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher.

this is a work of fiction. names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

copyright © 2022 moonynovels. all rights reserved.

 all rights reserved