Chapter | 37

-Edited-

Authors note: I just wanted to say thank you so much again for the sweet comments and also thank you for the 100 followers and 55k reads! hope you are all enjoying your day :) x

also please ignore any grammar/spelling mistakes.

it was now only their second to last day until their break is finished and it's back to work and they hadn't done much besides jungkook going over to his mums with the girls for a weekend so taehyung was at home alone.

jungkook wanted taehyung to go with him but taehyung was busy preparing things for when he goes back to work.

jimin, yoongi, namjoon, hoseok and jin had all gone back home.

taehyung had spent most of the break preparing which jungkook didn't like much. jungkook was trying to hide how much it was annoying him but he was finding it difficult.

it was Saturday 8:00 pm and taehyung was now in the kitchen with papers trying to figure out some designs for the outside. the girls were at their granny's house as she was back from her holiday.

"baby do you really have to do work, we have only three days of our holiday" jungkook said but taehyung doesn't even look at him.

"I can't, I have so much to do," taehyung says ruffling his hair

"you have been doing this for the whole break!" jungkook raises his voice a little

"this is important" taehyung said

"AND ME AND THE GIRLS AREN'T?!" jungkook yelled causing taehyung to flinch and lookup

"if I knew you were going to be like this I would have told the CEO's I hated your idea," jungkook said as he closes his eyes only to open them to see a shocked taehyung with tears in his eyes.

"oh baby im sorr-" jungkook says but taehyung couldn't hold his tears in anymore.

taehyung walked out of the kitchen jungkook following him.

"no baby, please listen I didn't mean it," jungkook said as his heart aches knowing he is the reason for taehyung's tears.

taehyung ignored him grabbing his keys and phone rushing out of the house, into his car, and driving off.

as soon as taehyung speed off jungkook punched the wall beside him.

"you fucking idiot" jungkook said

"why would you say that," he said to himself grabbing his hair in frustration.

taehyung had parked his car and hopped out walking past the hill to see the beach where he and jungkook had their first date.

taehyung took his shoes off and walked across the beach before sitting down letting all his tears out.

taehyung knew he was being a bit dramatic but he felt like he has always worked so hard for stuff only to get told someone made a mistake or he didn't deserve it. he didn't want to lose jungkook, this was their first argument.

taehyung just wanted to be able to prove to people that he could be the best CEO and prove to people that said he would be nothing in life wrong. sometimes he feels like the whole world is against him.

(same tbh, #relatable)

it was getting darker and colder but taehyung didn't care he didn't want to face jungkook cause he knows jungkook is right, he shouldn't have got the place they should have gave the place to someone else.