50. Unannounced visiter

Third person's POV

Amy woke up to the  shining sun peeking in her room ....

She groaned and woke up, she walk towards balcony while rubbing her eyes like a toddler.

Meanwhile , sam was doing hid workout, he was furious would be an understatement ... He punched his punching bag , thinking he is that blake ....

After some time she took a relaxing bath , she changed into some relaxing clothes. Till then sam came back in the room dripping with sweat .

He saw her singing while she was holding her hairdryer as a mike , she was not really singing , just moving her lips .

He stopped in the doorway and watched her antics with a smike on his lips and amusement in his eyes.

______

Both of them , had their breakfast together.
Wherr Amy was super happy  because now there problems were solved , they are really giving a chance to themselves , and also he is very supportive , he is helping her in her dream .
There was no limit to happiness .
On the other hand , Sam smiled her her happy face but was still mad at that Blake guy !... He wanted to kill that blake ....but he also doesn't know who he is .

They just finished their breakfast , when the maindoor rang screaming someone's unannounced entry .

They looked at one another , if asking for the answer but didn't get any ....so both of them walked to door...and they found that unannounced visiter was none other than their mother.

Yes ! Grace Knight stands infront of them with a wide grin on her face.

And then she jump on them both.
"Aww ! My babies .....I missed you too so so much "

Both of them recovered from their shock sooner thsn expected and returned the greeting ....they walk inside and then same asked her mom

" Mom , what arr you doing here ?? " but He sounds desperate and annoyed.

Her mom fake hurts " what do you mean ? ....can't I come to see my kids !!....I missed you and here you treat me like this ?? "

Amy recovered for Sam quickly
" No mumma ! Its not like that , he is just asking how came you here ....I mean you didn't even informed ....we could have came to see you " whr glaring at Sam for being rude.

He was still annoyed at that Blake and her mother's unannounced visit just add fuel in that fire.

Just great !!
Now , he can't even have his time with her wife , they need to disturb them now !

Why mom ? Why ??

" Mom , you met just yesterday .... remember jenna's birthday party " he mocked.

" So what ? You wanna kick me out ?? " her mom questioned  him

Amy answered " he won't dare ! ....besides i won't let him , and even if he tries, I will kick him myself ...so mumma just chill !! " While grace and Amy laughed he just look at both  of them shocked.

They talked for sometime and then suddenly grace says to greta " greta  please clean that guest room for me !! " Sam snapped his eyes to her mom
" You are staying ?? "

" Yea ! "

" But dad" she cut him off
" Your dad has gone to attend some important business event ...
So "

" So he leave you herr alone?? " He questioned getting angry . Hoe could his dad leave her mom alone

" No ! He wanted me to accompany him , but you know I would get bored ...so i stayed and here i am !!.... he'll be back in two days so till than I will live withy kids ! "