36. go

I walked onto the stage with the biggest smile on my face. there were at least fifty thousand people here. i opened my lips and started signing. the comforting crowd sang, screamed, the lyrics back to me.

i had missed this, this comforting feeling of home. all these faces with smiles. knowing my mom and dad would be picking out people to come backstage and meet me after. this was the best feeling of the world and i had missed it.

i smiled as i spotted harry with elodie in the crowd, front row. they were dancing with big smiles on their faces. i waved to them as i sang. right when i ended the song i opened my eyes.

i was in bed, next to harry. no crowds, no stadium, no music. nothing. it was just a dream, a dream that won't ever happen again. i had given up on that. i have done it for years, now it was time to be a mother and a wife.

i sighed as i sat up, thinking about all the years i spended playing shows for sold out tours. i missed it, i most definitely did. recently i had been having dreams about it which just made me want to do it again.

"mommyyyy" i heard an excited elodie yell as she ran into the room. she jumped on the bed before shaking harry. "daddy wake up pleaseee" i chuckled as i started shaling harry's arm.

"yes daddy, wake uppp" i said as i chuckled. harry opened his eyes and rubbed them as he slowly sat up. he had a bright smile on his face as he pulled elodie on his lap. "hey baby"

he smiled widely as he kissed her cheek. "would you look at that el? daddy doesn't even say hi to me anymore" harry looked over at me and chuckled, "i'll get to you later let me enjoy this nugget first" he chuckled and shook his head.

harry and elodie talked for a bit while i scrolled through insta, looking back at old tour pictures. i heard footsteps on the floor, seeing elodie run out.

"what's she going to do?" i questioned while putting away my phone. "she is going to play in her play room while daddy says hi to you" he said smiling.

he pulled me onto his lap and smiled before pressing a kiss on my lips. i smiled and cupped his cheek. "hi princess" he mumbled as he pressed his nose into my cheek. i turned my face so our moses touched each other.

a smile formed on my face as i looked st him. "hi daddy" i said before slightly chuckling as i saw him bite his lower lip. i peck his lips before getting off of his lap and walking towards the closet.

i picked out a blouse and some shorts and put them on as i felt harry's eyes burn in my back. "what were you doing on your phone?" harry questioned. i looked back at him and shrugged. "some old pictures"

"of tour?" i nodded, "how did you know?" he shrugged before answering. "you talk in your sleep, i know you miss it" i nodded, "i do miss it but those times are over"

"i also know you have been writing a lot again, you are constantly at the piano or in your notebook. you can't stop humming things, i know you want to create. so please, record the album i know you have more than enough songs written. go record it and go on that tour."

i shook my head," i can't do that, i can't leave elodie along for that long. i will be gone for over a year and i told everyone i stopped, i can't go back"

he sighed before he stood up. he walked to me and took my hands in his. "this isn't an offer, you are going to the studio today and record it. jack's going to be there and help you get back in the game. ur tour can be planned so that you won't have to be gone for long, elodie can do online classes for the month of Europe"

i raised my eyebrow. "europe is two months minimum" he chuckled, "summer vacation baby. it's going to be okay, just at least record the album and put it out? you don't even need to do promo or anything just put it out"

i nodded and sighed, "Alright, i'll record it but i don't know baby. we will talk about tour later." he sighed and nodded. i walked to the door, going to make elodie breakfast. "taylor" i heard Harry say.

i turned back and looked at him with a questioning look. he looked at me and smiled. "go" is all he said.

A/N

i'm sorry it's been so long, ill try to update more but i have new things coming soon. i have an idea for another haylor book and i also have a toe/jaylor chapter for a book in my drafts! also, the 1 is going to be the next single and I'm EXCITED!!