CHAPTER 2: One Night Stand?

STEVE WILLIAMS👆
****************
BELLA ADAMS

I have just one hope left now. I can ask Steve to find me a job. Yes, he is only the one left now to help me. I know you guys are wondering that who is Steve. Well Steve is the only friend I have.

"Nanny I'll be home soon." I kissed her cheeks and said.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"To meet Steve. Maybe he can help me to find a job."

"Why him? You can't do it yourself."

"Nanny." I left the house with that.

Nanny doesn't like Steve at all. She always says that he is a bad guy. But I always tell her the opposite.

When I reached Steve's house I pressed the doorbell. He opened the door.

"Bella? What are you doing here?" he asked.

"Umm... Steve I needed to talk to you about something." I said.

"Okay... come inside."

I went in and sat on the couch. He sat on the other couch.

"So what did you want to talk about?"

"So Steve, here's the thing I really need a job."

"Job? But you had one right?"

Then I explained him the whole story. He thought for a little while then smirked.

Why is this guy smirking?

Bella I don't feel right. I think you should just get out.

Hell No! how can I get out. I need a job now. I can't just go out.

Steve then rose from his seat and sat beside me. Like extremely close to me. I moved a bit away on my seat. He then placed a hand on my thigh then started twirling a strand of my hair with his other hand.

"See Bella, the thing is that I have a job for you. That is perfect."

"But?" I asked.

He again smirked and said "But you know everything in this world is not that easy. Everything has a price."

"What price? What are you talking about Steve?"

He then came more closer to me and held my face in his hand.

"I have wanted you for so long Bella. The first day I saw you I wanted to take you right then and there. But when I talk to you I saw that you were not that kind of a girl who I can get easily. Then I saw your weak point. You never had any friend. So I thought why not be your friend and take you. Bella I promise, you won't regret it in fact you'll love it. I'll make your first time special. Then you can easily get the job Bella. Just one night with me."

My eyes widened. "What? Are you crazy? Steve I have never thought about you in that way." I got up from the couch. He too stood up.

"But I do. You drive me crazy Bella. It's just one night."

"Stay away from me." He kept making his way towards me and I kept moving backward until my back hit the wall. "Please stay away from me Steve." I started crying.

"Come on Bella."

"STAY AWAY!" I shouted.

I was about to run when he held my hand and pulled me back again. My back crashed with the hard wall.

"Please let me go Steve." I begged in front of him.

But he didn't listen to me. He was about to kiss me when seeing to other option I hit the part where his sun doesn't shine.