CHAPTER 3: A JOB

LIAM PARKER 👆

******************
BELLA ADAMS

Here I am back in my house sitting on my bed thinking about last night. Well not thinking exactly but trying to remember. But nothing. Every time I stop after I pulled him.

What after that? And did he change my clothes?

Who the hell told you to drink so much?

I hid my face in my pillow.

"Bella, come fast baby the breakfast is ready." I heard Nanny's voice.

I got down from my bed and went to the kitchen. I sat on the chair she served the breakfast for both of us then sat in front of me eyeing me suspiciously.

I looked down eating my food.

"Will you tell me?" She finally said. I looked at her.

Nervously laughing I asked "What are you talking about?"

"You very well know. What am I talking about?"

"Umm... no I don't." I said trying to act innocent.

"Don't you dare act innocent Bella."

"I am not trying to act anything."

"Don't tell me your first was that Steve. BELLA I SWAER I WILL KILL YOU." She shouted the last part.

I clutched my chest with wide eyes. "Nanny s-stop. Are you planning to give me a heart attack or what?"

She then pulled my arm and glared at me "Was it Steve?" she asked me in an extremely angry voice.

Gulping hard I shook my head as 'no'.

She then left my arm and went back eating her breakfast. "Then who was it."

"Umm.."

"Tell me was he handsome. Young. Tall."

"Will you stop?"

"Okay. Okay. But you had a job interview right?"

"Ya. It will start at 9 so I have time."

"What job is it now?"

"It's for a babysitter. I got notification on my phone last night. So I thought why not try it once."

"Are you sure about it?"

"Ya Nanny. Don't worry, we'll surely get a new house."

She nodded sadly.

I kissed her cheek.

"So what did you do, this morning. Did you guys do it again?"

And I thought she was sad.

"What is wrong with you?"

"Come on now don't be shy tell me. Again? Oh Sweet Jesus! For how many rounds did you go? Did he use protection? He better did or else I'll kill him. I don't want my Bella to get pregnant so early."

I stared at her in disbelief.

"Whose Nanny says that. And just stop. I don't remember anything. I was drunk and-"

"You are of no use."

"Speaking of this morning, I was freaking out. I thought that I was the one who seduced him and now he must be thinking that I am that type of girl so I just wore my clothes and ran away from there without letting anyone know."

"You ran away?"

"Ya. I was scared. But I left a sorry and a thank you note for him."

"Bella, why are you so dumb."