CHAPTER 8: Plan No. 1

BELLA ADAMS

Shit!

Shit!

Shit!

I am going to be late and that devil is going to fire me.

Oh Jesus! Please help me to reach on time.

Come on Bella run!

Run!

Run!

After spending 10 minutes in the cab shouting at the driver to drive fast I finally reached my destination.

Ha! I am on time.

I entered the house to see Liam sitting on the couch doing something on his phone. He was not in his usual suit, he was in his sweats and t-shirt.

Jesus Christ! This man looks hot in everything. I was standing at the door checking him out.

"Miss Adams if you are done checking out you can come inside." He said then finally moving his attention to me.

Caught!

He was still staring at me with dark eyes. I went in and as I was about to go upstairs, Liam called "Miss Adams." I stopped and turned slowly.

Liam got up from his seat and started making his way towards me. I stood still in my place.

He is coming closer.

My heart started beating rapidly. What is he going to do? Why is he coming closer?

He then stood in front of me and said "Miss Adams I have told you before that I don't appreciate people being late for work."

I nodded.

"And you are late."

That's because I was busy checking you out.

"I-I am sorry Mr. Parker." I stuttered.

This guy is making me hella nervous. I bit my lip looking down.

"Stop doing that." I looked at him with confusing eyes.

"Huh?"

"Stop biting your lip." I gulped hard listening to him. He sounds so intimidating. He took some steps towards me. We both were still staring at each other. He removed some strands of my hair from my face and tucked it behind my ear. I closed my eyes. This feeling is so new and different. His touches were making me shiver. My body has never reacted like this to anyone's touch. His hands then reached my chin. He brought his face closer to mine. My eyes were still closed. He was about to kiss me when someone yelled my name "BEE!"

My eyes shot open. Liam pulled away and cleared his throat moving away from me.

Bad timing Ryan.

I don't know why but I felt disappointed.

I looked behind Liam and saw a very happy Ryan coming down running with a huge smile.

Finally, when he reached, he came to me and hugged me. "Bee!"

I hugged him back and kneeled in front of him "Someone looks really happy."

He giggled. "Dad has taken a day off from work. He is going to be with us."

WHAT? HELL NO! I don't want him around me. Not after what just happened.

I looked up at Liam to see him already staring at me.

"It seems like you both are getting along really well." Liam said still not breaking the eyes contact with me.

"Yes Dad. Bee and I are friends now." Ryan replied.