CHAPTER 9: My Baby

BELLA ADAMS

"Are you serious Dad said that?" Ryan asked while eating the popcorn from the bowl that I was holding.

I nodded eating the popcorn from the same bowl.

"God it's so unbelievable."

"I know."

"But Bee, did you realize one thing?" he asked looking at me. I turned to him and gave him a confused look.

"What?"

"That you executed Plan 2 also. You said Dad that she said hurtful words to you."

Oh yes! I didn't realize that.

"So now we are left with just one I guess?" I asked him and he nodded.

"But we are not going to go for it now. I think we should wait for some time."

I nodded.

"Bee." He called me. I looked at him. "We are friends right?" I nodded. "I don't know anything about you. Can you tell me something about you?" he asked.

I happily turned to him and said "Sure. So my name is Bella Adams-" he cuts me off.

"Not this Bee. Like your likes and dislikes. Those things."

"Will you shut up and listen to me?" he nodded like an obedient child.

"I am 24. My favourite colour is Black-" he again cuts me off.

"Mine too."

"Shush. Let me complete."

He nodded again.

"I love dancing and listening music-"

"I love watching movies." I glared at him. He then signalled me finger on his lips.

"I love to eat chocolate cakes-"

"Really, I love donuts." He again cuts me off. When he realized I was glaring at him dangerously, the broad smile disappeared from his face and he puts a finger on his lips.

"I can make the world's best cupcakes-"

"Really! But you never made them for me."

"I will surely one day."

"Okie." He said smiling.

"And you know my Nanny makes the world's best cookies. Last time I offered you but you didn't take it."

He frowned. Then asked "Nanny?"

"Yep Nanny. I live with my Nanny and let me tell you she is amazing. She is everything for me. I love her so much-" he again cuts me off.

"Then you don't love me?" I could see he was sad.

"I didn't say that. I love you to.. umm... wait how much I love you.. umm.. yes I love you to infinity."

He giggled and said "I love you too Bee." He hugged me tightly.

I am glad that he is changing. Finally he is opening up to me. I wonder where is his mother and why did she leave such a sweetheart. He is so precious. He just needs someone to share his feelings with, to be his friend.

---------------------------------------------------------
It has been a month now since I am working here. My bond with Ryan has become really strong.

Speaking of Liam, I don't know why but I feel a strange attraction towards him. Whenever he is around me I get nervous and my heartbeat increases. And whenever he is with that BBB I get jealous, my heart aches so fucking much. I want to kill that BBB.