CHAPTER 11: Confused?

LIAM PARKER

What is wrong with me?

I was lying on my bed in my room trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with me.

This girl is really making me lose control over myself. When she is around my heartbeat increases I lose all my control. That day too, when I was on my phone and she came. When I saw her biting her lip, I really wanted to kiss those lips. Why is it just her who is making me feel like this? No girl has ever affected me in this way.

I don't know what problem does Mia have with her but whenever she sees her she tries to seduce me which I really don't like. And when she does that in front of her it really annoys me. This was one of the reasons why I lost my temper last night and got all my anger out on Ryan. But I wonder one thing, why was her eyes teary when Mia kissed me. Did she not like that? Does she feel something for me?

Jesus! Liam Parker get a grip on yourself and just forget her.

She is just Ryan's babysitter.

Just a babysitter.

So just stop!

But still why did she get affected when Mia k-

Stop!

Fuck you Liam Parker.

You don't care.

Shut up and sleep.

Then I heard my door open, I looked to see Ryan standing at the door with a teddy bear in his hand.

"Dad I can't sleep." He said.

"And why is that?" I asked.

"Bee is not here."

"She was here just for one day and you are telling me that in just one day you got so attached to her that you are not able to sleep alone now."

He stood there looking down.

"Come inside." I said.

He closed the door and ran inside getting up on the bed. I pulled him closer to me. It has been a month since she started working and Ryan has got so attached to her that every time, I return home from office he tells me about her and the things both of them had done all day. Because of him I got to know many things about her. Like she lives with her Nanny, then she likes listening music and also love to eat chocolate cakes and much more.

Ryan said "Dad do you know Bee loved the food you made."

This is what I was talking about. These days he only talks about her.

"Really, she did?"

He nodded with a wide smile.

One thing I have noticed whenever he talks about her there is always a wide smile on his face. A smile that none of his previous babysitter could bring in his face. And this smile is all I want to see, his happiness is what matters to me.

"But you know last night when you scolded me, she was more angry at you than I was."

I smiled listening to him.

Indeed, she was angry.

"Okay that's enough with the Bee topic now go to sleep." I said.

He nodded and closed his eyes.

After sometime he mumbled with closed eyes thinking I was already asleep "I wish you marry Bee instead of that BBB."

Why is this boy creating more problems? I am already confused.