CHAPTER 13: I love you Nanny!

BELLA ADAMS

I was sitting in Ryan's room and was lost in my deep thoughts. Ryan was not in the room as his tutor was here so he was studying.

There is just one thing that is making me worried now and that's Nanny. How am I going to explain everything to her? I can't lie to her because she always figures out all my lies. I have to tell her and I know that she would blame herself for everything.

Then the door of Ryan's room opened. I looked up to see Liam standing at the door.

"Liam, what are you doing here?" I asked.

He came inside and sat on the bed beside me.

"Tomorrow, you have to pick out your dress and the ring too. I have made all the arrangements."

I nodded.

"Have you told Mia about this?" I asked him.

He didn't answer for a few minutes, then finally spoke "I don't care about Mia. The one who matters to me the most is Ryan. I can do anything for him."

"I understand that but you have to tell Mia."

"I will. Maybe tomorrow."

I nodded. "And Ryan?"

"That's why I am here. To tell Ryan."

"Oh. He must be here soon."

"You are just asking me. What about you? How will you tell your Nanny?"

"Umm.. I really don't know. If I tell her she'll surely blame herself for everything and I don't want that. I have to figure something out."

"It's- " he was cut off by another voice.

"Dad? Bee?" it was Ryan. He was standing at the door.

"Ryan, come inside. We have something to tell you." Ryan nodded obediently and came inside. He sat on the bed, Liam kneeled in front of him and held his hands in his.

"What is it Dad?"

"Ryan, do you like Bella?" Ryan once looked at me and smiled then nodded.

"I love Bee."

"So the thing is Ryan, I and Bella, we are umm... we are getting married." Liam finally said.

At first Ryan was shocked. Then he got back to his reserved self and said "Dad I don't like this joke. Please don't give me hopes."

Me and Liam we both smiled.

"I am dead serious. I am marrying Bella. But if you don't want the marriage then it's okay." Liam said teasing Ryan.

Ryan turned to look at me. "Bee, Dad is telling the truth? You both are getting married?"

I nodded. "Yes baby. We are getting married."

Ryan then hugged Liam, kissed his cheek. "I love you so much Dad. Yes! Bee is going to be with us forever." He then again looked at me and asked "Can I call you Mommy?"

My heart melted hearing that, I smiled at him and nodded. I kissed his forehead.

"I love you Mommy."

"I love you to infinity baby."

"Okay that's enough. It's time for Bella to leave." Liam said.

Ryan pouted. "But now she can stay with us."

"Yes, she can but after the marriage."

"Then Dad marry her quickly."

I laughed at his words.