CHAPTER 14: Bitching About Him

BELLA ADAMS

I feel so sleepy.

What the hell is wrong with you? You slept 6 hours last night. Still you are sleepy.

"Ma'am we are here." The cab driver said.

"Oh yes. Thank you." Paying him I got out of the cab. I was still sleepy. I yawned then made my way inside. When I entered the house, I was shocked. Liam's Mom-Dad were there and some people and there were just too many clothes. I went in.

"Bella, you are here. We were waiting for you. Come fast." Leah said.

She then came to me and dragged me with her to a person.

"Bella, this is Ian, he will be helping you with everything you'll be needing for the wedding."

"Ian Davis." He extended his hand.

"Bella Adams." I shook his hand.

"So, shall we begin?"

I nodded "Sure."

"So, Bella. Liam told me to first choose a dress for you then the ring. Whatever you like. And one more thing." I looked at him. "Don't worry about the money."

I nodded.

"Mommy." I looked up to see Ryan coming down. He came to me and hugged me. "You are selecting your dresses?" he asked me. I nodded.

"Do you want to help me?" I asked him.

"Really, I can?"

"Of course, you can."

"Okay... then Mr. Davis show me the prettiest dress you have. I want my Mommy to look like a princess."

We all laughed at his words.

We were selecting the dresses, Ryan looked at so many dresses but rejected all of them. I saw Liam entering the house. He saw me and came towards me.

"Liam, you here. I was just showing Bella the dresses." Ian said.

Liam nodded then turned to me "What happened yesterday after I left?"

"Nothing much. She agreed."

"Did she?"

"Ya. You don't have to worry about it."

"Bella I-" he was about to say something but was cut off by a scream.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS ALL THIS?"

Mia. Shit!!

I looked at Liam. His jaw clenched. He then turned back to see Mia.

"Mia, listen to me-" Leah tried to say but Mia cut her off.

"What will I listen? You didn't inform me about anything."

Liam then turned to Ryan and said "Ryan go to your room we'll call you later." Ryan nodded and ran to his room. Liam then went to Mia and stood in front of her.

"Mia, I don't want to do this here. Let's talk somewhere else."

"No. Why can't you talk here? Tell me what the hell is all this?"

"Liam is getting married. To Bella." Liam's father said.

"To Bella?" Mia looked at Liam in disbelief. She then marched towards me and held my arm tightly. "You slut. How dare you? He is mine and you are just another gold-digger who just wants his money."

"Mia, just stop it. We can talk somewhere else."

But Mia ignored him and continued saying what she was saying me "I never thought that you have such seducing skills that he would leave me for you."