CHAPTER 15: Wedding Day!

BELLA ADAMS

Don't worry Bella, just chill.

Take it easy.

Don't be nervous.

You are fine.

You are absolutely fine.

HELL NO! I am not at all fine.

I am hella nervous right now.

It's my wedding how can you expect me to be fine.

Mad Consy.

I was just trying to ease you but you have to worry yourself more. Go on do that.

"Bella, you okay." Nanny asked.

I nodded.

She came to and kissed my forehead "You look beautiful Bella."

I just nodded

I just nodded.

"Bella, I know that you are nervous but baby if you keep on biting your lip like that then all your lipstick will wipe away. This is the fourth time I am applying it."

"S-Sorry."

She applied the lipstick again and said "Let's go. It's time."

I smiled. Of course, a nervous one.

I mean it's my wedding, you guys don't expect me to be jumping around dancing all happily in my wedding.

But you still shouldn't be this nervous.

Excuse me Miss Consy, this is my first time getting married.

UGH!!

"Bella, what are you thinking? Let's go."

"Y-Ya."

Nanny took me outside. As soon as I went out, I stood still andI looked around.

Fuck! Why are there so many people around? And why is everyone looking at me. They can look at Liam, why me? That reminds me, how is Liam looking today?

Then I managed to look up. My breath hitched looking at his sight in front of me. He was wearing a black tuxedo. All the buttons of his black shirt were done. His hair was a little messy but perfectly set. He was looking breathtakingly handsome.

Damn!