CHAPTER 19: He is Not that Bad

BELLA PARKER

Liam went to open the door.

There was my baby standing at the door with his teddy bear in his hand.

Aww. He looks so cute.

"Ryan?" Liam asked in confusion.

He looked at Liam and said "Dad, I can't sleep. I am scared. Can I sleep here?"

"Yes baby. Of course. Come fast." I said all excited without waiting for Liam.

Ryan smiled and came running inside the room. Liam closed the door and said in an irritated tone "You both are never watching those stupid movies again."

"But Dad the whole series is left. We have to watch all the Anabelle series also." Ryan said and Liam glared at him.

"You are not watching it."

"But we have you, our saviour." I said with a sweet smile.

"I said no."

I looked at Ryan and he looked at me I nodded, he understood.

Then we turned to Liam with the sweetest smile plastered on our faces and said "Please Dad."

Not to forget, the pout.

Liam just stared at us and sighed. He then came to the bed and laid down on his side. We giggled. Ryan held me. With that we drifted off to sleep.
-------------------------------------------------------------
I am so tired.

So, fucking tired of just sitting and doing nothing.

What should I do?

I was sitting on the kitchen stool and thinking about what the hell to do.

Or else I am damn sure that if this keeps on going then I'll end up sleeping again.

It was evening already and Ryan was studying as his tutor had come and Maria was also there with him. Then my eyes suddenly landed on the kitchen counter.

Instead of sitting here ideally can't I just prepare something for dinner. It would help Maria too and I am damn sure that Ryan would love to eat my food.

And it will be a surprise for him.

I got up from my seat and went to the counter.

Umm.. what should I make?

Mmm...

Idea!

I am sure Ryan will love it. And Liam? Maybe.

I started preparing the food singing and dancing on my own.

After preparing the food, I decided to keep it on the table. When I was keeping the food on the table, Maria came. I smiled at her.

"What is all this?" she asked.

"Umm.. I thought that I would prepare the dinner for tonight. I hope you don't mind me using the kitchen." I replied.

She laughed then said "Of course not. Bella this is your house, you can do whatever you want here."

I smiled.

"You know, I was so worried that I am late for preparing the dinner. Sir is already back from work. Thank you so much Bella. You helped me."

"You don't have to thank me. I did it because I wanted to."

"Now let me see what you have prepared."

I moved aside to let her see what I have prepared, she looked at the dishes and smelled them with a deep breath.