CHAPTER 26: Cupcake Disaster

BELLA PARKER

The next day when I woke up, I found the bed empty beside me. I sat up rubbing my eyes and looked around the room, but there was no sign of Liam.

Where did he go?

After getting up from the bed I went to the washroom, doing my daily morning stuffs, I went downstairs and saw Ryan sitting and having his breakfast.

Where the hell is Liam?

I went to him and said "Good Morning."

He looked up at me, his face lit up when he saw my smiling face. "You are not sad anymore?"

I shook my head.

He sighed. "Thank God. Yesterday I was so worried about you."

I went to him and sat beside him "I know and I am really sorry for worrying you baby."

"It's okay. But from next time, don't be sad, it doesn't suit you."

"Okay. Okay."

He smiled then started eating his food happily. I looked around here and there searching for Liam, but no sign of him.

Where is he?

"Mommy." I was snapped out of my thoughts when Ryan called me. I looked at him, he was already looking at me with a questioning look "Are you searching for someone?"

"Umm... ya. Liam. Have you seen him?"

"Dad. Ya. He left for work."

"Work? So early?"

"Yep. Dad said he had a meeting to attend, so he needs to leave."

I just nodded.

He could've told me about the meeting. Ryan knows about that and not me. I mean I am his wife I should know about these things.

Oh! How can I forget, he doesn't consider me as his wife. I am just Ryan's mother and nobody to him.

You are so dumb. If you were nobody to him then why did he comforted you last night. He even brought your favourite chocolate cake.

That's because he doesn't want his son to be sad. I was sad, so Ryan was sad. Ryan is the only one who loves me, nobody else loves me.

UGH!! You are such an ungrateful bitch. He comforted you last night and instead of thanking him you are finding his flaws.

Ya because that's the truth.

No. It's not.

Just shut up.

"Mommy, will you make cupcakes today. I want to taste your cupcakes. You said you make awesome cupcakes."

"Really? You want to taste them?" I asked Ryan.

"Yep. Will you make them?" he asked shyly.

"Of course baby. It has been so long since I have last made cupcakes. I'll surely make them."

"Thank you."

"No need to thank me. Have you completed your homework?"

He laughed nervously fidgeting with his fingers. I glared at him playfully.

"You haven't."

He shook his head.

"Your tutor will be coming in the evening, you know that right."

He nodded.

"Let's go then, I'll help you to complete your homework."

After helping Ryan with his homework, we went to his playroom, he played there for sometime then when it was almost noon, we had our lunch and then Ryan, fell asleep. He was sleeping peacefully beside me in my room. He fell asleep while playing game on his phone. When I saw him already asleep, I took the phone that was still on his hand. I smiled to myself looking at my baby sleeping peacefully. I ran my hands through his soft and smooth hair and kissed his forehead.