CHAPTER 30: Scared

BELLA PARKER

After we reached home, Liam took Ryan straight to his room. He didn't let Ryan talk to me even once. I remained in the living room. Maria came in the living room after sometime, she sat beside me.

"You okay, Bella?"

I looked at her and said "I don't know what's gonna happen. I am so scared Maria, Liam is not talking to me. He said we'll talk later when we reach home, but every moment is killing me. I am so scared."

I hugged her, crying.

"You shouldn't have taken him out Bella. You should've asked Sir once."

"I know. I know I should've, but I thought he wouldn't let us go, if I ask him. Then I couldn't find you anywhere and I went."

She rubbed my back and said "Don't be scared Bella. It's okay."

"How can I not be scared, he looked so angry."

"Try to explain everything to him. I am sure he'll understand."

"Maria, I made a very big mistake. Liam is not going to forgive me this easily. What will I do now?"
"You know he was so angry that he didn't let Ryan talk to me even once."

"It's okay Bella."

I kept sobbing, while she was trying to calm me down. After sometime, Liam came down, I stood up from the couch instantly, Liam stood in front of me. I looked at him with a scared look. He stared at my crying face for a minute, his face showed no emotion. His gaze then shifted from me to Maria and said "Ryan is alone in the room, can you stay with him for sometime."

Maria nodded, giving me an apologetic look, she went upstairs. I was about to apologise but Liam held my wrist and dragged me upstairs. Without fidgeting or saying anything, I kept walking. When we reached our room, Liam let go off my hand. He was holding it so tightly that I am damn sure that it might have got bruised.

I stood there sticking to the wall, while Liam was standing right in front of me with hands in his trousers pocket. His coat and tie were off, he was in a grey coloured shirt.

"What was rule number 6 Bella? Do you remember?" Liam said in a calm voice.

Calm before the storm.

I nodded.

"Good. What is it?" he asked.

I started in an extreme low voice but enough for him to hear "T-That wherever I-"

"Louder." He growled making me flinch out of fear. I gulped hard.

"That wherever I take R-Ryan, I-I must inform y-you." This time I said it a little louder looking down.

"Really? Was that it?"

"N-No."

"Then say the whole thing."

"Wherever I take Ryan, I must inform you and if you say 'no' I s-should not take him there."

Liam came closer to me and said "Was there any word in the sentence you couldn't understand properly?"

Once I looked up at him, it scared the shit out of me, I immediately looked down. He looked so scary. I bit my lip, trying my best to not burst into tears. No one has ever scared me this much, not even Nanny.

"I asked you something."

"N-No."

"THEN WHY THE FUCK DID YOU TAKE HIM OUT?" He yelled, causing me to jump on my place.

"I-I am s-sorry."

"Sorry? Really Bella. After everything, you have just a fucking sorry to say." He rubbed his face with one hand and then again looked at me.