Dillagi-13

^^^^

Kyun tune itni fursat kiKyun dil mein itni harkat kiIshaq mein itni barqat kiYe tune kya kiya

Kyun dil mein itni harkat ki
Ishaq mein itni barqat ki
Ye tune kya kiya..

Phiroon ab maara maara main
Chaand se bichhda taara main
Dil se itna kyun haara main
Yeh tune kya kiya..

Main dil ka raaz kehta hoon
Ke jab jab saansein leta hoon
Tera hi naam leta hoon
Yeh tune kya kiya..

"This is so good!", Maheen exclaimed devouring another bar of the luscious coffee chocolate. The metropolitan sweet tasted terrific.

"Do you like It that much?", Mustafa asked looking at her overly satisfied expression.

They had spent the day visiting Piaza del Duomo, the cathedral and Giotto's Campanile. The had dinner at a restaurant near the Duomo and then went to the famous chocolate house, Vestri.
After trying a number of wonderful flavours, Maheen had declared her favorite one as coffee.

"I love it! I have never tasted such a delicious chocolate! This is fantastic!", she grinned showing him the half-eaten bar.

"hm..It's good", Mustafa said taking a bite from her bar and she quickly moved away her hand. She didn't intend on sharing her chocolate.

"Aap apni khayen", she said pointing at the caramel truffle in his hand. The were inside the elevator of their hotel.
(You eat yours.)

"What?", Mustafa asked forcefully taking another bite from her bar by grabbing her hand.
"Hawn! Aap apni khayen!", she said furiously turning her head to the other side, hiding her chocolate from him.
(Hawn! Eat yours!)

He had agreed only on buying three bars, that too after her numerous pleads. According to him, overdose of sweets wasn't a good thing. How absurd!
And now he was eating her portion, on too of that his single gigantic bite equaled her five tiny bites. She huffed looking at her long lost dear bites.

Mustafa chuckled as she glanced towards him once then turned to the other side again. She was wearing a white furry coat with white knit cap on her head. Her little nose was slightly red due to the cold weather which made her look more adorable in that fuzzy attite. Not to forget her soft lustrous lips smeared with chocolate, inviting him deliberately.

"I was going to take you to another chocolate house tomorrow If you shared, but I think you're okay with-", he spoke suppressing a smile but got interrupted by her sudden shriek.

"Le len! kah lein! woh..I was just going to say that you should ask before eating someone's food, um..good manners hote hain", she said innocently forwarding her chocolate. How could she miss a chance of getting more chocolates?!
(Take it! you can eat! that..I was just going to say you should ask before eating someone else's food, um..they're good manners.)